I Support You (9)

So school is staring soon and I couldn't be happier. I mean who doesn't want to wake you at 6 am to go to a building and sit in that building from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm so people can talk to you about things you don't need in life?! Our friends know about Sofia and I and they were cool with it. Hope had a training session so we're just at my house chilling. Sofia laying on my bed with me while Mark and Amanda are on the couch and Ryan is sitting in my chair. Amanda and Mark finally decided to get together.

"I feel lonely everybody is all coupled up." Ryan says.

"Ryan what happened to Nick?" Amanda ask.

"He moved!" Ryan whines.

Oh btw Ryan is gay.

"Well what about Shane, I know he has a crush on you." Mark says.

"I'll see." Ryan says.

Sofia moves so she's laying on top of me.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask.

She smiles then kisses me, I put my hands on her neck to deepen the kiss. But we're pulling apart by a pillow being thrown at us. When I sit up I see Hope standing in the doorway.

"Um we should go." Ryan says.

"Yeah I'll see you guys later." I say.

They all leave and Hope calls me into the living room.

"How long have you and Sofia been together?" Hope ask.

"About a month." I say.

"Look I'm not mad okay. We're just going to have to set some boundaries. Hey you don't have to be scared about talking to me about things like this." Hope says.

We talk for a little while longer and then we watch a movie. Hope had her arms around me and I felt safe. I like moments like this when its just me and her hopefully they last. I don't want her to leave me.