Caught (7)

So Sofia and I have gotten closer during these past few weeks. She comes to most of Haley's practices and we hang out in the break room until its over. She introduced me to her friends. We have Amanda who is super sweet but don't let that fool you she will smack a bitch. There's Mark whose your typical football player minus the head stuck up his ass part. Then there's Ryan whose a fucking mystery but it works for him. He's different and he's a nice person when you give him the chance to speak. Sofia and I are hanging out in the break room as usual.

"Hey Mark is throwing a party do you wanna go?" Sofia ask.

"Yeah I just need to ask Hope." I say.

"Alright, hey can I show you something? You just have to promise you won't say anything to anybody." Sofia says.

"Okay." I say.

She stands up and pulls her shirt off. I was confused until I saw her rib cage. She has a tattoo that said

Just because you can't see my scares doesn't mean they aren't there.

I take my hand and run my fingers over it and she shivers from my touch. I can see the goose bumps form on her skin. I smirk and then look into Sofia's eyes. Its not secret that I've had a crush on her but I didn't know if she felt the same way. She put her lips on mine which then confirmed that she did. The kiss was gentle, not forced or rushed. I pulled away from Sofia and sat on the couch, she came and sat next to me.

"What the fuck does this mean?" I ask.

"Look Rylee I like you a lot." Sofia says.

"Well the feeling is mutual."

"So now what?"

"Well we're always together so do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I would love too."

"After the party do you want to come back to my house?"

"Don't you have to ask Hope first?"

"I'm pretty sure she'll say yes."

As if on cue Hope and Haley walk into the room.

"Hey Hope can I go to a party with Sofia?" I ask.

"Whose throwing the party?" Hope ask.

"Mark." I say.

Hope really hasn't met any of my new friends so she looks at Haley.

"Mark is a good kid." Haley says.

"Okay but I want you home after its over. And you better text me to let me know your okay." Hope says.

"Can Sofia stay over?" I ask.

"Its up to Haley." Hope says.

"Yes but you better not give Hope a hard time." Haley says.

"I won't I promise." Sofia says.

We go out to the parking lot then get in the car with Hope. My phone vibrates, its a text from Kelley.

K: you know Solo if you really want to stop talking to me not texting back isn't the way...

R: Babe I would never not text you back...😥

K: lol wyd?

R: Being dragged around with Hope hbu?

K: Well I'm on a plane coming to see u...

R: Kels r u for real?!

K: well tbh were playing against Hope's team