I'm Not Okay. (12)

So I don't like to sit down, I also don't like people doing things for me. Hope is trying as best as she can but I can tell she's worried about me. I'm not going to school today because I don't feel like it. So I told Hope one of my friends were coming to pick me up. She left for practice and I know she will be back soon but oh well. I heard her come into the house, the first thing she did was come into my room.

"Why aren't you in school?" She ask.

"Because I didn't feel like going." I say.

"You can't just skip school because you feel like it. Also you lied to me! Rylee what the hell is going on?" Hope ask.

"I need everybody to stop worrying about me! I need everyone to stop asking me if I'm okay because I'm not. I"M NOT OKAY!" I yell.

I start having an anxiety attack so Hope comes and holds me.

"Hey just listen to my heart beat and breathe." She says.

After I calm down we just lay in my bed.

"You know your going to be in trouble for lying to me right?" Hope ask.

"I know, I'm sorry. I love you mom." I say.

Hope looks into my eyes and has the biggest smile on her face.

"I love you too."Hope says.

We just hang out for the rest of the day. Hope took my phone again so I couldn't even text my friends to let them know why I wasn't in school but oh well.