So That Makes It Okay? (8)

So basically what happened was we weren't the only kids that ran. Which resulted in most of the cars being left which were towed. To figure out who the cars belonged to they got the information off the license plate. Since it was Hope's car they tracked it back here. They were there because of a noise complaint but when they saw there were illegal substances there they wanted to get to the bottom of it. Mark got in huge trouble his parents weren't to happy about it when they picked him up from the police station. Sofia and I got grounded. I don't really know what happened with Ryan and Amanda. So I got everything taken away and I was to stay with Hope at all times. The only time I'm aloud to leave her side is when she's at practice. It was going to be like this for 2 weeks. Will somebody kill me now? Anyway I'm not aloud to see my friends or go out anywhere. After Hope is done yelling at me she goes into the kitchen to make breakfast. I follow her, sit at the counter and watch. She has a game today Seattle Reign vs Sky Blue FC. Kelley comes downstairs and wraps her arms around me and puts her chin on my shoulder. I turn my head and peck her on the cheek. Kelley takes the seat next to me.

"So why were you yelling?" Kelley ask.

"Why don't you ask Rylee?" Hope ask.

So after I finish telling Kelley the story her and Hope go upstairs and get ready for their game. I didn't really feel like going to the game so I stayed in my shorts and sports bra. Hope comes downstairs and glares at me. I sigh and go upstairs to get ready. I know Hope doesn't like it when I show too much skin so I keep on my shorts and put on a muscle shirt. But this muscle shirt has the sides that are super long so you can see my sides. Before I go downstairs I go into Kelley's room. I open the door and Kelley is standing in her shorts and a sports bra. Now I'm not going to lie, I might have a little crush on Kelley. But she's 5 years older than me.

"Like the view?" Kelley ask.

I realize I was starring at her.

"Um sorry." I say.

Kelley chuckles and puts her shirt on.

"Its fine, come on Hope is waiting." Kelley says.

We both go downstairs and meet Hope in the car.

"It's about time!" Hope says.

She pulls out of the driveway and were on our way to the stadium. Kelley is in the front seat with Hope and is messing with the radio. She turns to a random station and Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez comes on.

(Kelley)
Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice

(Me)
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice

(Both of us)
Oh, cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying

But I...

Can't keep my hands to myself
My hands to myself

(Me)
The doctors say you're no good
But people say what they wanna say
And you should know if I could
I'd breathe you in every single day

(Hope pulls into the parking lot. Most of the team is just arriving. So we roll the windows down and turn it up.)

Oh, cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying