Home Sweet Home (6)

*Rylee's POV*

I feel somebody shaking me, its Hope we landed and we're now getting off the plane. We get our things then say bye to Pinoe. Hope goes and pulls her car up to the front of the airport. We put our bags in the trunk then drive to the house.

"So you have about a month before you have to start school. So until then you'll be with me at the facility." Hope says.

"Alright." I say.

We drive for a while then we pull up to her house, its beautiful. We go inside and Hope shows me my room. It was pretty big and I have a great view of the lake outside the house. I also have my own bathroom. Hope's room is down the hall from mine and she leaves to go unpack. I do the same, when I was in Arizona I had a job so I have pretty decent clothing. When I was done unpacking I went to walk around and explore the house more. I ran into Hope's two dogs, Sasha and Onyx are pretty huge. But once you get to know them they're really sweet. I walk down some steps to which I think is the basement and I find its kind of a game/chill out space. There's a gym down here which is also a plus. Hope went to the store to grab a few things so I put on a sports bra and my Nike Pros and come back downstairs to workout. I ran on the treadmill for 10 minuets to get my heart rate going. I got off strapped 60 pounds to each leg and did some pull ups. I stopped when I couldn't do anymore and got on Jacobs Ladder. When I climbed 2 miles I got off and did a set of push ups, sit ups, and squats. When I was doing my cool down I noticed Hope watching me.

"How long were you standing there?" I ask.

"Long enough to know that your fit as hell!" Hope says.

I chuckle then follow Hope into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water out of the refrigerator then run upstairs to my room. I put on a pair of joggers and then came back downstairs and sat on the couch, Sasha comes and lays on top of me. I turn on the TV and watch Pretty Little Liars. When I'm halfway through the episode Hope comes into the living room.

"Go get dressed we're going to get you a few new things." Hope says.

I move Sasha off of me and go upstairs. I wasn't trying to impress anybody so I put on a muscle shirt and grab one of my beanies. I put on a pair of converse and meet Hope in the car. We went to the mall and went into the Apple Store, Hope got me a IPhone 6s. We went into a few other stores and picked up a few outfits. When we were done we went to Panera Bread. Hope got a call from Laura Harvey, the Head Coach of the Seattle Reign FC and they had practice today. So we went home and Hope changed she said that I should change just in case I wanted to join them. So I changed into some shorts and kept on my muscle tee. We drove to the facility and went to the field. Hope introduced me to the team. I was happy that Pinoe was here so I knew someone other than Hope. We were in the locker room until Laura called the girls out to the field. I was chilling on the bench watching practice when Laura called me over.

"Rylee I hear that your pretty fast." Laura says.

"Well I wonder who you heard that from." I say sarcastically.

I look over at Hope and Pinoe who are trying to look as innocent as possible.

"How about a race?" Laura ask.

"Okay." I say.

I was going to race Pinoe so we went to the end of the field near the goal. We had to run from one side of the field to the other. Laura blows the whistle and we take off. Pinoe thought she had me but when we got pass the mid field I took off. When I crossed the line I waited for Pinoe to finish.

"Well I guess what I hear is correct, I also hear you play soccer." Laura says.

"You hear a lot don't you." I say glaring at Hope and Pinoe again.