Dreams (30)

So as of now Ash is driving me back home. I'm really going to miss that place. I'm going to miss all the people who helped me get to where I am now. But I will never forget them. They said that I could come back anytime. They also told me after I turn 18 I get one pass to bring somebody here. Basically doing what Ash did for me. My birthday is tomorrow and I can't wait. Not only am I turning 16 but I get to see Rydel again and words can't even describe how much I miss her. We pull up into the driveway of my house.

"I'm only one call away, remember that." Ash says.

"Ash I don't even know how to thank you." I start.

"Hey no need to thank me just do me a favor and never lose hope." Ash says.

I smile and lean over and hug her. I get out the car and get my bag out of the trunk. I walk into the house and go into the living room because I here more than two voices. I walk into the living room and see Rydel and Rachel sitting on the couch. I yell and run over and jump onto them.

"I guess she missed us." Rachel says.

Everyone laughs.

After I'm done saying hi to everyone Rydel, Rachel, and I go into my room.

"So where the hell were you?" Rydel ask.

"I went to this camp to basically get my shit together." Rylee says.

"I heard you almost died." Rachel says.

"Yeah." I mumble.

Rydel comes and hugs me.

"Hey its okay, we all go through shit." She says.

I smile and kiss her on the cheek. We talk for a while longer than go back downstairs. Henry and Rebecca are staying in the guest room and Rydel and Rachel and staying in my room with me. Ash left but she said she's coming back later. But Mom, Carli, Henry, and Rebecca are in the kitchen making dinner. So they're staying here for the holidays and I'm happy. Mainly for all the food that's going to be cooked. Mom and Carli waited to put up the decorations because they wanted me here when the do it.Its Wednesday the 23rd just in case you were wondering so we have time to put things up. While they're cooking dinner Rydel, Rachel, and I put up the tree. There was a knock on the door so I went to go answer it. I open the door and see Kelley stand there. I jump into her arms causing us to both fall into the snow. We both end up laughing and I help her up and give her a proper hug.

"Well its nice to see you too." Tobin says.

I let go of Kelley and give Tobin a hug. More cars pull up and the girls start piling out. After we all greet each other we go into the house. Abby, Boxxy, Cap, Chups, Cheney, ARod, and HAO stay upstiars with the parents while the rest of us go downstairs.

"So are you all staying for the holidays?" I ask.

"Yeah." They all says.

"Okay will somebody explain to me why in the hell I'm seeing two Rylee's?" Pinoe ask.

So after a long explanation everybody is all caught up.

"So Rydel do you play soccer?" Syd ask.

"Its funny you should ask that." Rydel says.

"Rydel is on Canada's U-17 National Team." Rachel says.

"Oh." Syd says.

"Hey, no hard feelings. I'm my opinion I admire you." Rydel says.

"Okay well are you guys having the party here?" JJ ask.

"Hell no." Rydel and I say at the same time.

Everyone starts laughing.

"Mom rented a hall downtown." I say.

I go over to the speakers and plug in my phone. Work by Rihanna comes on and we all start dancing. Alex was sitting down so I took her by the hand and we started dancing. I passed her off to Tobin and they started dancing. I went over to Kelley and grabbed her hand. We were dancing until Mom called us all up for dinner. I never knew this many people could fit in my house but you learn something new everyday huh? After dinner I wanted to talk to Kelley so I took her and we went to my room. I closed the door and turned to her, yes I know I'm breaking one of Mom's rules but oh well.

"Tell me you feel it too." I say.

"Rylee what are you talking about?" Kelley ask.

"Every time you touch me I feel like I'm floating. And when I'm around you I can't stop smiling." I say.

"Rylee-"

"TELL ME YOU FEEL IT TOO!"

"I feel it too."

With everything in me I put my hands on Kelley's waist and pull her close. I inched my face closer to her's and I felt her breath on me. We were looking into each other's eyes and our lips were almost touching. But then the door opens. Thank god it was only Rydel.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but Hope wanted me to come get you." Rydel says.

Kelley and I pull apart and go downstairs. When I get downstairs B.J Snow is standing in my living room.

"Rylee, I was very upset to her about your injury and I wanted to give you another chance. I want you to come with us to the World Cup In Chile." Snow says.

"I'd be honored." I say.

"Well have a good holiday because when its over we get to work. I look forward to seeing you at out next camp." Snow says.

"I look forward to being there." I say.

He leaves and all the girls start yelling. I start yelling and run to Mom who has a huge smile on her face.

"I'm going to the world cup!" I yell.

"Your going to the world cup!" Mom yells.

After we're all done celebrating I go downstairs to set up so the girls can sleep. I hear footsteps and when I turn around Kelley is standing there. She doesn't say anything she just puts her hands around my neck and connects our lips. I didn't kiss back at first but once I realized what was going on I place my hands on her waist and pull he into me. When we pull away we both have smiles on our faces.

"Kelley O'Hara would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"I would love too." Kelley says.

I smile and peck her lips once more.

I'm going to the World Cup, my girlfriend is Kelley O'Hara, and I couldn't be happier.