Back Home (17)

You know who you are ^^^ 😁

*Rylee's POV*

So they let me leave the next morning from the hospital. The drive home was silent and when we got into the house it was the same. I went upstairs to get my phone then came back downstairs and sat in the living room. I turned on Netflix and started watching Once Upon A Time. Carli and Hope were in the kitchen making breakfast. Hope called me in and we ate in silence.

"Will somebody say something?" I ask.

"I guess we don't know what to say." Carli says.

"Well sitting here in silence is going to drive me crazy." I say.

"When do you want to go back to school?" Hope ask.

"I don't know." I say.

"I need you to promise to come talk to one of us the next time your feeling like that." Hope says.

"I promise." I say.

"Good because I need to ask you a question." Hope says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"How would you feel about Carli moving in with us?" Hope ask.

I stay quite for a moment. Ever since Carli has been here Hope's been happier and I like Carli.

"Okay." I say.

Hope looks at me with a huge smile on her face then gives me a a huge hug. We both look at Carli whose still sitting in her chair.

"Hey if you want to be apart of this family you can't be leaving us hanging in group hugs." I say.

She chuckles then gets out of her chair and joins in the hug.