Who Is That? (19)

So remember when I punched the wall? Well I didn't break my hand but I still am grounded. So as of now I have nothing to entertain myself with. The only time Hope gives me my phone back is when I'm going to school. She says you never know what might happen or if coach schedules a random practice she'll know. Anyway I'm sitting in homeroom with my friends.

"Hey I wanna get a tattoo." I say.

"Yeah and I want to be the Queen Of England, life is hard." Amanda says.

"No I'm serious." I say.

"I know a guy, he's really good, Did mine." Ryan says.

"You have a tattoo?" Sofia ask.

Ryan nods his head.

"How come we're just hearing about this?" Mark ask.

"Well you never asked." Ryan says.

"Can we see it?" I ask.

Ryan pulls down his pants just enough so we can see it. No he didn't flash us! Its on his hip, kids these days...It's a tribal tattoo, its small but means a lot to Ryan.

"What do you want?" Ryan ask.

"You'll see." I say.

"Meet me after school and I'll take you." Ryan says.

"Hope is going to kill you." Sofia says.

"Maybe." I say.

"Aren't you grounded?" Mark ask.

"Yeah." I say.

The first half of the day flies by and now I'm sitting in German. I actually really like speaking German and I'm picking it up quick. Ms.Boer is starting to grow on me she's a pretty cool teacher. You know the type you can talk to about anything and know they won't say anything to anyone. But Joel and I were at it again I swear he starts shit on purpose.

"Don't even slut." Joel says.

"What did you just call me?" I ask.

I get out of my seat and go over to Joel's table.

"You heard me." Joel says.

Ms.Boer tells me to go back to my seat. But when she sees that I'm not listening she gets in front of me. Mark taps Joel on the shoulder and when he turns around he punches Joel in the face. Ms.Boer runs into the hallway and gets one of the monitors. He comes in and takes Mark out of the classroom. Joel is taken to the nurses office. But the bell rang so everyone saw his bloody, broken nose. Nobody said anything we just got our things and left. The four of us walked to the main office. We saw Mark sitting in the chair and the Ms.Raymund on the phone. Mark saw us and walked out.

"Hey why'd you punch him?" Amanda ask.

"Because he called Rylee a slut. That's no way to treat a girl and I would do it again if he said it to you or Sofia." Mark says.

"You've gotta keeper." Sofia says.

"I know, and so do you." Amanda says.

"I guess I do." Sofia says.

She wraps her arms around my waist. Ms.Raymund comes into the hallway.

"I know you were just defending your friend but you still punched another student. Your suspended for 3 days staring today. The rest of you get to class before your late." Ms.Raymund says.

"Well the bell already rung so no matter how fast or slow I walk I'm going to be late either way." I say.

"I'll write you guys a pass because I know your were just being a concerned friend but I will check to make sure you got there. Mark your parents are on their way to come get you so go get your things." Ms.Raymund says.

Ms.Raymund writes us all passes and we go back to class. Our next class after German was Health we walked in and showed our passes to the teacher. She was talking about communicating with your partner about having sex. So we got partnered with people to talk, I was with Amanda.

"Hey have you and Mark done it?" I ask.

"Yeah, have you and Sofia?" Amanda ask.

"I don't kiss and tell." I say.

"Um you forgot Sofia and I are best friends she tells me everything. And according to her you like when she says your name." Amanda says.

I my cheeks heat up so I cover my face. Amanda starts laughing and I smack her arm. She stops laughing and has this weird look on her face. I look in the direction that she's looking in and some girl is talking to Sofia. She's laughing and smiling at everything she says and she keeps touching her.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Her ex." Amanda says.

I get up and leave the classroom. I grab my stuff and walk out the door. I get to the main doors and hear Ms.Raymund calling my name but I don't give a fuck. I just drive.