Chapter 24 - Return

Paul, Harry and myself had been living in England now for almost a year and a half, currently we were on a flight as we are moving back to La Push today, I haven't spoken to Jacob since the day of Sam and Emily's wedding but we kept in contact with the rest of the Pack, my mom even came over for a visit with Collin when he was on his summer vacation he had grown up so much he was turning 16 next week so I will be throwing him a huge party seeing as I have missed him dearly. My life in England with Paul has been fairly quiet which was a nice change, Paul phased every now and again but he got his anger in check and acted as a father figure towards Harry, he had also got a job at my grandfather's carpentry shop as well as helping out at my grandparents neighbours car shop so he managed to save a lot of money due to my grandparents not letting us pay rent or for food but with both of us working we were able to save a lot of money up whilst also treating my grandparents for their kindness and generosity.

"You ready to see everyone M?" Paul asked
" I don't know, it's been nice to get away and just escape everything but I missed them however I'm worried about seeing everyone after so long, especially Jacob" I sighed thinking of everything I basically ran away from last year.
"Everything will be okay, you have me remember" Paul said slightly squeezing my hand. I was thankful that Paul came to England with me, it gave us a chance to reconnect our friendship again and help each other get over what had happened.

It wasn't long before our flight landed at Quillayute Airport, we had got a small connecting plane so we didn't have to take a 4 hour car ride back from an international airport. The airport was only twenty minutes from our house, whilst we were away we had my Mom's house which was now mine and Paul's house converted into one via an extension seeing as we were the only two in the houses. Instead of going straight home we were heading to Sam and Emily's to see everyone. Harry was still asleep so I strapped him into his seat that we had requested in the rental car whilst Paul placed the small amount of luggage we had flown with into the trunk before we both sat in the front of the car and started the short journey to the Uley's house.

"Momma, home?" Harry said as he awoke just as we were pulled up in front of the house where everyone had started piling out to greet us, Paul was out faster than me so lifted Harry out his seat whilst I got out. Collin came running up to me along with Leah both of them pulling me into a hug, "I missed you mom, I'm so glad you're back!" Collin was the first to say, "I missed you too Col, but you seriously need to stop growing you're huge now" I chuckled which he also laughed at too before he went to get Harry off Paul. "I'm so glad you're back Mia we all missed you it's not been the same without you" Emily said walking over to me pulling me into a hug, I had kept in regular contact with the girls when they were all together they would skype me so I could join in their nights in. Everyone had hugged me and we made our way back inside, I was still yet to see Jacob but he must have been warned not to come knowing I wouldn't want to see him the minute I got back, looking around I knew I couldn't leave for so long again, I missed my family too much to go away for that amount of time again. I belonged here, we all belonged together.

Paul had fit back in with pack the minute we had got back inside the house, it was as if we had never left the lads in the lounge laughing and joking playing games on whatever console they had and us girls in the kitchen watching them with smiles on our faces. "mom, Charlie, Seth and Nessie will all be here soon they can't wait to see you and Harry again, especially mom" Leah said making me look at her, that's when I noticed the huge rock on her finger "LEAH!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I shouted excitedly grabbing her hand, "this morning, he took me to the beach and got down on one knee" she said looking over at Embry with the biggest smile on her face, "Leah, I'm so happy for you, you deserve your happiness with Embry but that ring is stunning sis. He did well." I said smiling I was over the moon for her.

The evening passed quickly with non-stop chatter about what we had done in England and what had happened in La Push (which was not much) apart from Jacob getting married to the slut who was now expecting his babies, twins. I have to admit it hurt that he moved on after he broke my heart but I guess that's life I just need to focus on getting my business started over here seeing as it was a huge hit in England. Hopefully I can start my event planning in a few states over here and it be just as successful as the one in England, if not more successful but that was for another day. "I'm going to head to bed Paul, the jet lag is already kicking in. Harry is at my mom's so I will see you in the morning" I said kissing his cheek, something that I always do now, "night M, it's good to be home, especially with you here" he said before turning his attention back to the television.

,