Chapter 12 - Wedding Bells

A month had surprisingly gone by, I had coped a month without seeing or hearing from Jake, the pain got easier day by day as I learned to cope without him again. Harry was too young to understand what was really going on. Today was August 13th, Bella and Edwards wedding, I would be attending the wedding with Mom, Seth and Billy, Rachel and Paul were having Harry for the day as I didn't want my son around a bunch a vampire's I didn't know. Rachel hadn't helped Paul's anger at all, it possibly had made it worse, they argued constantly but then again they could also be the cutest couple you ever met, I never got their relationship but as long as they were both happy I guess that's what mattered. Collin Littlesea, Jake and Rachel's cousin, and also a distant relative of mine due to my dad's mom had phased at 13 alongside his best friend Brady who was also the same age. Collin's parents had been killed by a nomad leech, which was the reason he phased he was so angry about losing his parents he ended up phasing, I took him under my wing seeing as he didn't have anyone but his Uncle Billy, I had the room at my house so he was living with me. He was a good polite kid dragged into a world he shouldn't be in; his phasing was under control so he was able to return to school quickly.

I was wearing an off the shoulder floral and lace dress which was fitted at my waist then flared out at the skirt with a pair of white strappy heels which still didn't make me as tall as the pack. "AMELIA ARE YOU READY?" mom shouted up to me, "Yeah, I'm here calm down mother" I said walking into the kitchen she was stood in with Billy and Seth, "you look beautiful sis" Seth said, bless his soul, "thanks Sethy, you don't look half bad yourself when you actually try" I said nudging him, Seth looked extremely smart and grown up in his suit, he wasn't a little boy anymore he was turning into a handsome young man, I was proud of him. We had all made the journey up to the Cullen's house where the wedding was being held, Emmet and Rosalie greeted us as we arrived, me and Rose got along very well as we both shared the same opinion when it came to Bella wanting to be changed, and the opinion of the supernatural world. She also loved when I brought Harry up, she loved children so much, she was glad she could spend time with Harry seeing as he was the only baby she knew.

The ceremony started not long after we arrived, the layout was beautiful, trees with lots of flowers and the seats carved from old trees, but the most beautiful part was Bella; her dress was stunning, ivory with lace cuffs, button down back with a cut out style back with lace detailing and a long train she looked stunning. The ceremony was beautiful, short but still beautiful, I stayed with mom, Seth and Billy, Charlie also joining us chatting amongst ourselves until Bella and Edward came over "Congrats Man" Seth the first to speak shaking Edwards hand they got along well since the battle, "congratulations Mr and Mrs Cullen, Bells your dress is stunning you look gorgeous" I said to the happy couple hugging them both, I got over her hurting Jake when I spent time with Bella and Edward alone as I realized they were truly meant for each other, they were both happy. "Have you heard from him?" Bella asked Billy he simply just shook his head, "Sue, why don't we go and get some fizz?" Charlie asked mom, everyone but me and Bella looked shocked at this, we knew they had been spending a lot of time together, "Why thanks Charlie" Billy said turning in his wheelchair slightly running over Charlies toes purposely, they all left leaving me and Seth standing where we were "want to dance sis?" Seth asked, "why not little brother seeing as we've been ditched" I replied. It was a slow dance so we just swayed together, me resting my head on his shoulder "Seth, promise me something" I started, he nodded for me to carry on "when you imprint promise you won't forget about me and ditch me, I never get to spend time with Leah or Rach anymore" I said, "I promise sis" he said, I hugged him and went to sit down whilst the speeches were carried out.

I was stood next to Rosalie and Emmet speaking to them when Billy came over to me, "Jake's back Mia, your mom is staying here with Charlie god knows what is going on with them two, are you coming back?" Billy asked me, "Yeah, I'm coming I'll just go and tell Edward and Bella goodbye, Emmet will you help him in the car please" I replied, I went to find the happy couple where I had found out what had gone on with Jake, I apologized on his behalf and wished them a happy honeymoon and not to have too much fun whilst winking at Bella who just laughed. Once I got to the car I started the engine heading towards the Blacks, as soon as I pulled up Seth had run out to help Billy into his chair again, I let Billy go in first seeing as it was his house and his son. I stayed outside for a minute trying to breathe until Rach came outside telling me that Jake was asking where I was so I followed her in, as soon as I saw him I ran up to him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

*Jacob POV*
"Where's Mills, I can hear her" I spoke not directing it at anyone, "she's outside Jacob, you hurt her more than you can imagine when you left, you mean a lot to her more than she will ever let you know," dad said to me, I wondered what he meant when he said more than she will ever let me know, I recognized something in the month I'd been away, how much she meant to me... there she was, she looking stunning, her dress fitted her in all the right places, her heels showing off her toned legs, her hair up with bits falling down framing her face she looked stunning. The next thing I knew she had run up to me jumping on me, I easily caught her wrapping my arms around her back pulling her close to me, this felt right "don't you ever leave me again Jacob Black or you won't want to live you get that ok" she whispered in my ear, "I won't Mills, I'm sorry" I spoke to her reassuring her that everything would be ok and that I wasn't going anywhere.

That night I went and stayed at Mills' she wouldn't let me leave her afraid that I was going to leave again so we spent the night together like we used to, cuddled up in bed watching films until we fell asleep. I found out that Collin, my cousin had been adopted my her and that he was now a shapeshifter since his parents were murdered, my best friend was truly amazing. She always put others before herself, she now had the responsibility of bringing Harry and Collin up whilst getting her degree that she was now half way through completing, she would do anything for anyone without wanting something in return. She was also beautiful, she didn't believe it but she was to me and to everyone else, a part of me still loves her, I've loved her since we were kids but then I fell in love with Bella and started spending more time with Bella and I guess my feelings for my best friend got pushed away because I was so infatuated with Bella. Maybe things would have turned out different if I hadn't fallen for Bella but I wouldn't change anything I still have Mia in my life and she is the mother of my child.

The next day all the pack and their imprints had gone to the beach to hangout, we had been playing soccer on the sand, the girls had sat out on the blankets with Harry and Claire who happily played together, once we had eaten we kind of separated, the imprints; Emily and Sam, Paul and Rachel, Jared and Kim, Embry and Leah were all sat on the blankets, Quil and Claire, Mia and Harry were playing together near the sea which left me, Seth and Collin sat on a piece of drift wood watching everyone. I had already been told by Sam that Bella was no longer our problem and that it wouldn't matter if they turned her, "why don't you just move on" Seth asked me "no, I can't I'm going to fight for even if my feelings for someone else are coming back stronger than ever I won't stop fighting for her," I told him getting slightly annoyed, "can't you see it Jake, there are plenty of people who love/fancy you, I hear it all round La Push, people are jealous of my sister just because she had a baby with you" he told me, I never knew that.

Mia ran over with Harry, plonking herself on my lap seeing as there was no more room where we were sat, she handed me Harry so I held him on my other lap facing his Uncle Seth who was pulling faces at him making him giggle "what's up kid" Mia asked Collin, "nothing, just glad I have you" he said smiling at her, "you'll always have me ok, no matter what you can come to me, you can come to me about girls, sex, money or if you just need a chat I'm always here for you Col" she said slightly embarrassing him, she was like a mom to him he thought it when he was phased everyone told him he should admit it to her because she would be over the moon but he wouldn't he was too embarrassed to say it but hopefully one day he will.