Chapter 18

That broke me. I couldn't take it. I dropped to my knees and bawled my eyes out. She was the last person i had. The only other people i had in my family, were all the way in New York City. I can't leave anyone here.

"Shannon, what's wrong?!" Mikey says hugging me and trying to comfort me. "W-we have to h-hospital." Is all i could get out.

Me and Mikey literally ran to the hospital. "I need to see my mom!" I literally screamed to the receptionist. "Calm down. Whats your moms name?" "Rachel Miller." I was trying to calm down but all this happening is too much. She told me the room number, and me and Mikey went up to the 4th floor.

I waited about two minutes before entering because i didn't know if i could handle it. I opened the door, and put my hand over my mouth in shock. She was covered in bruises and scratches. Some parts were even bloody. A lot of parts actually. I started crying and i didn't even realize it. I kneeled down next to her, and held her hand and cried. "Mom." I whispered. She looked so lifeless. Just laying there, not moving, and on life support.

BRIANNAS POVB

You know, i haven't seen Madison since the night Shannon and him stayed the night. I decided to text him.

B: Hey Madison, where have you been? I haven't seen you in days.

I sent it. It said he read it, but he never sent a reply. I was actually getting worried. I kept getting negative thoughts about it. Like what if hes with another girl? What if its Victoria? Or what if something bad happened to him? Oh boy...

I walked over to his house to see what was going on.

I knocked on the door and heard clacking. The knob turned and the door opened. "Oh hey Bri!" Mrs.Alamia said to me. "Hi, uh, wheres Madison?" "Oh i think he either went to the beach or the movies with i think Victoria..." "Oh. really?" I said pretty angrily. "Oh, don't worry though. They're just friends!" She says to me smiling, but i cant help but worry. "Okay thanks." I say then walk away.

I quickly got out my phone and texted Mad.

B: Madison, where have you been?

I sent it and actually got a text back this time.

M: I've been at my house. My mom wanted me to clean the house.

B: Oh, maybe i should come help.

M: That's not a good idea... My mom would get pissed.

B: That's funny because i was just at your house, and your mom said you were out with Victoria!

After that he didn't answer. I walked the whole beach looking for them. When i didn't find them there, i went right to the movie theatre.

I bought a ticket, and went through all the theatres. I finally found them. Madisons arm was around Victoria, while her head rested on her shoulder. "Madison!" I yelled. Yes everyone in the theatre was staring. "Bri, it's not what it looks like." He trys to make excuses. "It looks like you guys were cuddling." I scream. "Brianna, stop yelling, everyones staring." Victoria says to me. "You, dont even start talking to me. You do this knowing Madison has a girlfriend." I start saying. "And Madison. so I guess you were right about what you said. That i should look out for Victoria? I guess i'm not as special as you said i was. Madison, I can't do this. This happened to me too much. We're through!" 

------------------------------------

So that's the end of Chapter 18. I know it's short. but hope you like it! Sorry it took so long to write this. I just didn't really have time. 

Anyways. Yes i'm trying this again, Before i do the next chapter, i want 7-10 votes. And 3-5 comments!!

Stay beautiful~♥