Chapter 11

I went back to my house after finding out that Lux is alive after all. I was in my room, logged onto Twitter. I was thinking to myself that maybe i should call Madison, and clear things up with him. I'm pretty sure he's still mad at me for letting him kiss me, but to be honest, when we did, i felt sparks.

Sparks that i hadn't ever felt with Adam. Or Vinny actually. The kiss felt nice. Actually, it felt amazing, and i really couldn't get it off my mind ever since. I need to call him

B: Madison?

M: yes?

B: I really need to talk to you, and clear things up about what happened at the cafe.. Can you meet me somewhere?

M: uh.. Sure... Where?

B: the park sound good?

M: sure. Be there in 5 minutes.

B: Alright bye..

I hung up, and i was already on my way to the park. I sat down on a bench, and waited until Madison got here.

I saw him coming and waited until he sat down. When he did i said "Ok Madison, we need to talk about the kiss, and whats been going on." He just sat there awkwardly. "Me and Adam broke up because Vinny kissed me because Adam left because he saw the cuts on my wrist.." "You cut?" Is all he said. I didn't say anything, but just let the tear fall. "Which hand?" He looked at the one with all the bracelets on it.

He took all the bracelets off, and just stared at the cuts. He then took my wrist to his face and started kissing every single cut on my wrist. "You need to stop this.... You don't deserve the pain." He said then engulfed me in a big hug.

We sat there like that for about 5 minutes. I pulled away and put all my bracelets back on. "We need to talk about the kiss." "What about it?" He asks. "You felt something too right?" I asked him. If he didn't feel something, then i don't know what i would do. "Like what?" "Sparks. Mad, i really don't mean to sound weird, but i felt something when we kissed, something i had never felt when i kissed Adam or anyone else. Tell me you felt it too?" "To be honest, i did feel something.. Did it feel like this?" He said, and before i knew it, his lips crashed into mine. And there they were again. The sparks. He pulled away. "Yes." "Good, cause i felt it too." "So i'm not crazy?" "Your not crazy.." We then kissed again... Amazing..

He interupted my thoughts and said "Well, my mom needs me at home." He started walking, then stopped and turned around. "You coming?" He asked. "Nah, i'm gonna hang here for a bit." "Alright. See ya later." "Bye."

I just sat in the park thinking about what just happened. Holy shit.

I sat there for who knows how long, just smiling like an idiot. 

*

When i got home, i immediatly called Meghan.

M: Hello?

B: COME OVER, NOW. I HAVE THINGS TO TELL YOU.

M: Uh.... okay? i'll be right over.

I hung up and waited for about 5 minutes for Meghan to get here. While i waited, i got onto my laptop, and logged onto Twitter. I checked, and i had over 50 interactions. I looked at the first one that popped up, and it was a picture of me and Madison kissing. Oh shit. People saw that? the caption to it was 'Madison and his new girlfriend?" 

I looked at all the tweets the people sent to the photographer. One said

"I sure hope not. if she looks ugly from the behind, i wonder what the front looks like."

Okay, if me and Madison do date, i don't know if i can take all the hatred from his so called fans.

"Hey hey hey!" I hear a voice that interrupts my thoughts. "Hey Meghan." "So what did you wan- wait whos that?" she says looking at my computer screen. "That is exactly what i wanted to tell you." She looked at me with a questionable look on her face. "Me and Madison sorta kinda kissed.... a little bit." She flipped out when i said it. "OH MY GOD. ARE YOU GUYS A THING NOW?! I CANT BELIEVE TH-" "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. "Sorry!" I yell back. "And Meghan, we are not a thing! so stop. we only kissed." I said to her. "Well that's no fun.." "Oh, shut up, and look at these comments. Appearantly, someone saw us kissing, and decided to take a picture, because they're assholes." 

"Dude, if you and Madison become a thing, your gonna get a lot more of this." "I know, i already thought of that." "Hey, can i sleep over?" "Sure!" 

We went to Meghans, got her clothes, and came back to my house. 

*

After about 3 hours Meghan spoke up. "Hey, i should get to bed, because i gotta get up early and help my mom take care of Lux." "Alright. i guess i should go to bed too then." I set up an air matress for Meghan on the floor and got into my bed. "Night Meghan." "Night Bri." With that we both fell asleep.

*******************************************

Alrightyy guysss! I have some mad newss :( I will be out of town this weekend. and there wont be internet connection. But i will try and update as much as i can until this weekend. i leave Friday morning. so i will try to update a lot in the next to days!(: But it's up to you guys. for my updates..

I want at least 3-4 votes, and 2-3 comments until i will update the next chapter, so if i dont get that, you guys will have to wait a whille for an update. 1 comment per person. if you comment more than once, than you will only count as 1 comment. but guys, i am almost at 1.2K !(: 

Alright, well i'm gonna go now(: love you all and good bye loveliesss(: