Chapter 17

What i saw was a re-creation of mine and Mikeys first date. That was honesly the cutest thing that Mikey has ever done for me. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't hold back my tears. They werent sad tears though. They were happy.

There were streams of blue lanterns around the perimeter of Albvivis. The only thing lighting the whole resteraunt were a bunch of candles and the lanterns. And there were rose pedals leading to the exact booth we sat in on our first date. I look up to see Mikey in a suit, holding a rose. I put my hand over my mouth in shock. I saw Bri taking pictures, so i flipped her off. Mikey started walking towards me. "Shannon." He started off. "I need you. You complete me. Without you, i'm nothing. I regret everything i did with Montana. She means nothing to me. She kissed me first, and i couldn't help myself. But if you would take me back, i really need you. I love you Shannon Cassandra Miller." I stood there standing in disbelief. I cant believe those words came out of his mouth. I was literally speechless, so i did was hug him, and cry into his shoulder. I felt his arms wrap around me. I pulled away and wiped my tears. "Sorry, i probably look like a mess." I said to Mikey. "You've never looked more beautiful...." I quickly kissed his lips. "So dinner?" He says to me. "Definatly." He gives me the rose and leads me to the booth. We were eating the exact same meals we ate on our first date. This was the best day ever.

*

After the dinner, Mikey decided that we would take a walk on the beach. It was dark but light enough to see. It was like a scene in a movie. My shoes were off. We were holding hands, cracking jokes, while ym dress was flowing in the wind. "So then i was like...." "SH!" I say to Mikey and squinting to figure out who i was looking at. "Wait is that Nick? and Meghan?" I ask Mikey. "Yeah... yeah it is." He says kind of confident.

We tip toe very quietly on top of a big rock. Meghan and Nick didn't see us. "Meghan, again, why dont you wanna tell anyone that were dating?" "I dont wanna tell anyone until it gets kind of serious. Give it a week." "Okay." He said kissing her on the cheek. "Awwe!" I whisper to Mikey. "Did you hear something?" I hear Meghan ask. "Get down!" I say to Mikey. "Now i heard it. Whos there?!" Nick yelled. We sat there until we heard someone climbing the rocks. And Nick saw us. "Guys?! How long have you guys been here?!" He says pretty angrily. "Just long enough to figure out that you guys are dating." He rolled his eyes and covered his face in frustration. "Okay, but you guys can't tell anyone that were together! Got it?" "Alright, Got it." I say waiting for Mikey to say something. I elbow his arm. "Ow, okay, i promise."  "Well, were gonna go now..." I say awkwardly. Me and Mikey got up and walked away., "Do you wanna stay at my house tonight?" I ask Mikey. "Can i get clothes from my house first?" "Most definatly." I said

*

We got everything from Mikeys  and were now at my house. "Mom! I gotta tell you something!" I yell hoping she would hear me. She didnt answer though. "Mom!" I yell a bit louder. "Shannon, theres a note." Mikey says to me. I pick it up and it says :

'Shannon, I went grocery shopping. I'll be back in a couple of hours Don't do anything bad. NO SEX'

I mentally facepalmed myself. "Oh my god." I say to myself.  "What does it say?" "You dont wanna know...." I say awkwardly. "Well alright. maybe we should head to bed." "its only 11, stop being like that." I say to Mikey. "Ugh fine." He gives in. "I suddenly got really hungry. Lets make pizza pockets." I say to Mikey then walk into the kitchen. I grab the pizza pockets and yell "Mikey, do you want a pizza pocket?" "Uh sure." "Otay." I grab two pizza pockets and put them in the microwave.

I waited two minutes until the microwave beeped. We both ate our food and headed to bed,

*

I woke up in the morning to no noise what so ever. Usually the tv's on or my moms making food. I tried to lift Mikeys arms without waking him.

I walked downstairs and yelled "Mom?"  No answer. I shook it off. She probably went out or something.

About 5 minutes later i got a call from the hospital.

H: Hello, is this Shannon Miller?

S: Yes, why?

H: i am actually calling in regards of your mother, Rachel.

S: What happened to my mom?!

After i said that, i heard Mikey come walking down the stairs.

H: She was driving through an intersection, and a car ran a red light, and drove right into the side of your moms vehicle. It was pretty bad, your moms on life support.....

**************************************

So, what do you guys think?(: and i don't care about the votes anymore. 

But oohhh, Shannon and Mikey got back together, yay!! 

but bad news, Shannons moms on life support:(

Comment what you think of this chapter, and what you think the next chpater will be about,.

anyways! I love you all

stay beautiful~♥