Chapter 8

*2 weeks later.*

BRIANNAS POV

I got my memory back, and Vinny said that he had to talk to me about something.. Right now, i was waiting at the ice cream place for him.

I saw him coming and he sat down at the table. "Hey Bri!" He said. " hey vin.. What did you wanna talk to me about?" I was really curious actually. Did i do something wrong?

"Yeah, so Mad said that you guys were supposed to have a "date" with him two Saturdays ago, but you lost your memory." He said putting air quotes around 'date'. "Yeah?" I said confused. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said pretty angrily actually.

"I didn't know that i needed to?" "Bri, your my girl bestfriend and Mad's one my guy bestfriends! I think at least one of you should've told me when you made the plans! " "Vinny! I dont have to tell you everything i do in my life! You know what Vinny, if this is what your gonna be like, i don't think we should be best friends anymore. Bye Vinny."

After i said that, i stormed off, and i didn't even go home. I went through the park.i was angry and sad. Sad enough that i was crying, but angry enough that i was breathing really heavily.

I felt a pair of arms go around me, i turned around and it was Madison. "Bri, whats wrong, why are you crying?" I liked that Mad cared enough to ask.. "Me and Vinny arent friends anymore.." I could barely even say that through my tears. "What happened.?" "He.. G-got mad at me, because i-i didn't tell him th-that we were supposed to have a "date" two Saturdays ago. So i told him that if h-he was going to be like this, th-that we werent gonna be best f-friends anymore..."

He just stood there not saying a word for a couple minutes. But then he said. "Bri, i'm so sorry." As soon as he said that he put his arms around me an hugged me. I instantly hugged back. We were standing there hugging for what seemed like hours, and it felt nice actually..

VINNYS POV

I was walking home after Bri telling me that we werent bestfriends anymore.

I was walking past the park, and i look over to see Bri and Mad hugging. I cant let them hug. No.

I walked over there, and pretended not to pay attention where i was going, and i ran right into them. They instantly broke out of eachothers grasp. "Vinny, what the hell?!" Bri yelled at me. "I didn't know where i was going." I totally lied. "Vinny, why don't you just get out of here." Mad said to me. I didn't think he would say something like that to me. "Madison, i'll do what i want to do." Why am i doing this? I'm ruining my own life.. "Vinny, if you stay here, you'll just make things worse." Madison said.

I didn't say anything. I just clenched my fists and stormed home. Not paying attention to anyone. I didn't pay attention to any fans trying to get a picture. Nothing.

BRIANNAS POV

Vinny left, and me and Madison were just standing there, with his arm around my waist. He turned to me and said

"So how about that date, this saturday?" But this time he didn't put the air quotes around date. "I'd love that." I say smiling. "But, i really have to go now, my mom is probably wondering where i am right now, sorry." I started walking, i turned and started walking backwards and said "i'll text you!" I shot him a smile.

Just as i was about to turn around, i stumbled, and fell on my butt. "I'm alright!" I yell to him.

*

I get home and the first thing my mom says to me is "Where have you been?!" "Mom, don't worry, i was with Madison, after i was with Vinny. By the way, me and Vinny arent friends anymore, and i'm doing something with Madison on Saturday, k bye!" I said quickly and ran up to my room.