Chapter 2

The neighbors came over, and damn. I don't feel comfortable hugging people i just met.. But we had to sit at the table with them. "Mom, can i eat in my room?" i asked to nervous to even talk to anyone. "No!" She said obviously getting mad. "Don't be rude.." She said and i gave in and just ate quietly trying not to talk. "So, Brianna, how's New York?" Mrs.Alamia asks me. "Fine." I say finishing up my food and excusing myself. I walk up to my room and texting Meghan.

Sent: Hey,the new neighbors are over, and i feel really uncomfortable.

Recieved: Come outside...

Sent: What do you mean?

Recieved: I mean come outside your house.

I was confused. I looked out my window, but i didn't see anything. I went down stairs anyway. When i was in sight of everyone, they all stared at me. I gave them all a questionable look.I just went to the door and opened it to reveal my bestfriend standing there. "MEGHAN!!" I say running up and hugging her. "What are you doing here?" "Well you remember when i told you i had to tell you something at lunch. Well this it. I'm your other neighbor!" She says with a huge smile on her face. "Oh my god no way!! that's amazing! you should come over!" "I still have to help my mom unpack dumbass." "Well then i'll help so it'll be faster." "Okay!" "Let's get your boxes in your room first, i wanna see it!" So we grab the boxes labeled 'Meghans stuff' and carry that up to her room, and her room was pretty big. "You get to have this room all to yourself?! it's huge!" I say in disbelief. "Not quite. i gotta share it with Lyric and Lux." She says depressed. "Oh.. that sucks.." I say and start unpacking her boxes and putting the stuff where she wanted it.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*

After the boring hours of unpacking her stuff, we go downstairs to see if she can come over. "Mommmm..." Meghan says extending the 'm'. "Whaaaat" Meghans mom says mimicking Meghan. "Can i go over to Bris?" "Sure!" With that, we walked over to my house, and when we walked in the house everybodys eyes were on us. Everyone was in the living room just talking about who knows what. I look at them weirdly and walk upstairs into my room with Meghan. We sit on my bed and the first thing she asks is "Who was that?" "My neighbors." "The one was very very attractive." I give her a stare. "What?" "Nothing..." I say and open my laptop. and log onto Twitter. A question kept on coming to mind. Why did Meghan come out to New Jersey? so i decided to ask her. "Meghan, why did you move out here?" She looks up from her phone and stares at me and finally says " Well, Tommy started abusing my mom, and we had to get away from him, so we moved here.." "oh.. i'm sorry.." "Don't be.." It was kinda quiet after that.

Madisons POV

I was in the living room of my neighbors house and the adults were talking about who knows what. I check the time on my phone and realize i have to go to dance. "Mom, i gotta bounce. Have to go to dance." I get up and i'm about to leave when my mom says "Why don't you see if Bri wants to go." I wasn't so sure about that. I mean it doesn't even seem like she likes me. But not wanting to dis obey my mom because shes very strict i start to go upstairs when i realize i don't know where her room is. "Miss.Laude, where is her room?" "It's the room straight across from the top of the stairs." "Thanks." I walk up there and see she was talking to her friend.. I knock on the door and stand in the door frame. "Hey, i have dance rehearsal, and my mom- i mean i wanted to know if you wanted to join." 

Briannas POV

I was in the middle of talking to Meghan when Madison comes into the room. "Hey, i have dance rehearsal, and my mom- i mean i wanted to know if you wanted to join." Really? his mom wants us to go.. he couldn't care less. I was about to say no when Meghan said "Excuse us." and she pulls me off to the side and whisper/yelled "Let's go with him!" "Why?! he seems like a dick." "Come on, it could be just an act." "Ugh, whatever." We walk back over where he could hear us and i say, "Okay, we'll go." He starts walking away and we both start walking behind him. We get outside and he breaks the silence and says "Hey, i'm glad your my nighbor and not some creepy weirdo." "uhm.. thanks..?" "You do know i'm not a dick, it just seems like you have a problem with me.." "Oh.. you heard us?" "No, what are you talking about?" "OH, nothing!" Talk about awkward. 

*

We finally get to the dance complex and the sign reads 'ICON Dance Complex'. Nice. He walks in and he walks into the door labeled 'Studio A'. He signals us to follow him, so we do. I see Nick, and my smile grows bigger and him and someone else come running at me and hugs me. All i know is Nick. "Uhm.. do i know you?" I ask the unfamiliar boy. 

"It's me... Vinny." It can't be.. Vinny? my bestfriend for like ever. oh my god...

---------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS OMG, SHE FOUND VINNY THE BOY SHE HASN'T SEEN SINCE SHE WAS 5. what'll happen? Will they fall in love? or will she fall in love with Madison, or even Nick? WHO DO YOU SHIP?! Bradison, Brinny, or Brick?!(: COMMENNTTTTT. I LOVE YOU ALL. ♥♥♥♥ vote/comment/message me/fan. love you byyyeeeeee.♥ and sorry it's so short... :( oh and follow me on instagram and twitter! 

Instagram: @Briannalx

Twitter: @_BriannaLaude