Chapter 16

MIKEYS POV

Honestly, i made a big mistake, I didn't mean to make out with Montana, it just sort of happened. I was caught up in the moment. Right now i was with Vinny thinking of ways to get her back. Honestly he's the only person that actually believes me at the moment. "Vin, did you think of any ideas? I really need this. I need Shannon back. It kills me that were not together anymore" "Okay Mikey, i get it, let me think." Vinny says to me. After several ideas, we finally came up with one, and i think this will get Shannon to come back to me.

BRIANNAS POV

After swimming, tanning, and just hanging out on the beach, me, Shannon, and Mad decided we were going to go back to my house and watch a movie since it was getting dark out. "What do you guys wanna watch?" I ask them as we walk. "How about the Conjuring?" Shannon suggests. "Okay, but i don't have it, so we'll have to go to the store and rent it." I say. (Yeah, i know its not even in movie theatres yet, but oh well.) 

We get to the store, and i go straight to the horror movie section. I flip through the movies, and finally find the one i'm looking for. "Guys i found it!" I yell to Shannon and Madison, so they would stop looking. I met up with them, and we walked to the counter. "That will be $15.34" The cashier says to me. I hand him the money, and grab the bag with the dvd in it. "Thank you!" I say to the cashier before walking out the door. Madison puts his arm around me as we walk to my house.

*

We get to my house and right when i get in the house i go right to my mom and ask "Hey mom,  can Shannon and Mad stay the night?" "They're already here, aren't they?" She asks me. "Maybe......" I say. "Well if they're already here, then i guess they could stay." "Thank you." I say hugging her. "Yeah whatever."

I walked back downstairs and saw that Madison and Shannon were already sitting in the living room. "yo." I say walking in. "Sup." SHannon says "My mom said it was cool for you guys to stay the night." I put the dvd in the dvd player, and clicked play. The movie was pretty scary i had to say.There were times when i hid my face in Madisons chest, "Alright. I'm done with this movie." I say then turn off the movie. It was the end so it didn't really matter anyway. "Guys, i think i should go to bed." I tell Mad and Shannon. "Okay, goodnight. Love you." Madison says and kisses my forehead."Love you too." I say then go to walk upstairs, when i get a text. It was Mikey.

Mikey: Come outside, i need to talk to you.

I went to the door and walked outside. I didn't see him. "Mikey." I whisper/yell. "I'm right here." He says. I turn around and Mikey looked like a mess. "Mikey, whats wrong?? you look like a mess, have you been crying?" "I have been crying, it's because of Shannon. Thats why i need to talk to you. You believe me right? I was caught in the moment. " I stood there for a second and finally said "I do believe you."

MIKEYS POV

I am so happy that she belived me. I honestly cant believe that she believed me. "Thats great! I need your help." "With what?" She asked. "I wanna get Shannon back. So i need your help. Vinny is helping too. Wait, why do you believe me?" "Because, believe it or not, but i was in your position once. I cheated on my boyfriend with my ex, but it was in the heat of the moment, I totally regret every second of it. So i will help you." She said smiling. "Thank you so much. Meet me and Vinny at Albivis tomorrow at 3 to set up." She hugged me and walked back inside.

BRIANNAS POV

I walked inside to see Shannon and Madison staring at me with their arms crossed. "Why were you outside?" Madison asked raising an eyebrow."I got a text. someone needed to talk to me." "Who?" Shannon asked. "Meghan." I lied. "Your lying." Shannon said. "No, im not." I said. They each lifted an eyebrow Mad finally said "Whatever, lets go to bed." "okay..." I said while walking upstairs and going to bed.

*

I woke up to my alarm clock. I slammed the button but i felt a piece of paper on it. I picked it up and it read 

'Bri, You werent awake so i wrote this. My mom needed me home, so i kind of left. Madison was gone when i woke up, so i don't know about him, but byee(: ~Shannon♥'

Well, alright. I got up and got in the shower since i had to be at Albivis at 3.

*

I got out and looked through my closet. I finally picked out a blue floral no sleeve dress. I put it on and dried my hair. I lightly curled my hair and braided two strands of hair around the back of my head. Then i dabbed a light amount of make-up on and headed out the door.

*

I got to Albivis and walked in to see Mikey and Vinny working on something "So whats the plan?" I ask. "So this is what were doing...." 

SHANNONS POV

I was sitting in my room when i got a text from Bri. It read:

Bri: Hey come to Albivis and wear something dressy. :* Love ya.

What? Im confused. I do what she says anyway. I get my red short sleeved dress with black flats, and put it all on. I also straightened my hair and left it like it was. "Mom, i'm going out. I dont know when i'll be back" I yell to her. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Albivis." "Alright have fun@!"

*

I get to Albivis and open the door. What i saw made me tear up a little.

************************************************

Finally chapter 16(: yay. I would've posted it yesterday. But it was my birthday and I went to the Jonas Brothers concert, and i did get to see Karmin perform! She was amazing btw. I also saw a cool DJ. It was awesome. But the bad thing is the concert got cancelled after Karmin and before the Jonas Brothers. So sad news, i never got to see the Jonas Brothers perform on my birthday. i did cry to be honest. But they are going to be reschedualling the concert, so i will be able to see them perform!(: 

And what do you think Shannons looking at that made her tear up?(: Comment what you think it was and who ever was the closest, I will dedicate the chapter to you(: So i'm looking for 5-10 comments. and maybe 15-20 votes????(:♥ Hope you can do it! I love you all and have an amazing weekend♥♥

Stay beautiful~♥