Chapter 6

I sat there on the beach, alone watching everyone in the water. I had my towel wrapped around my stomach because i am very insecure about my body.

I grabbed my phone and decided to go on twitter since i had nothing else to do.

I flinched as someone touched me. I gasped and put my hand on my chest and breathed heavily. It was Vinny. "Ohmygod. Vinny! You scared the shit out of me!" "Sorry! But i saw you and you looked so sad and lonely. Come in the water with us! The water feels great!" "I'd rather not..." "Why?" "Because... Uh.. I'm cold and i dont wanna get my bracelets wet." I lied... "Well take the bracelets off, and trust me, the water feels great!" "I dont wanna take my bracelets off.." I said, trying not to let my cuts show. I coudln't let him know that i cut, because i've always said that people that cut were stupid for doing it, so I'd just be calling myself stupid. "Come on Bri.. That's a stupid reason." He said. That actually kind of hurt me! But its not his fault he doesn't know.. "Yeah, but i really dont want to get them wet.." "Oh okay.. Its fine." He said.

As soon as he left, i went back on my phone. I sat there and all of a sudden, i feel Vinny pick me up.i drop my phone and scream "Vinny! Put me down!" "No! Your being boring! Your coming in the water!" "Vinny! No!" I yell, and i start hitting him. But as soon as i know it, i'm in the water. I come up trying to catch my breathe. "That's it." I say charging at Vinny. I jump on his back, and his head goes underwater. His head came up and he launched me off his back. "Vinny, its all your fault! Now all my clothes are wet! I did have a bathing suit you know!" I say pouting my lip.

"Well you wouldn't come in anyway, so now your cloth-" i cut him off by splashing him, as water went into his mouth. "Ha." I simply say. But then i feel a splash of water hit me. I spit out the water that was in my mouth.

I totally forgot that everyone else was here, when i saw a splash hit Vinny, that i didn't do. It was Madison. "Oh my god, i totally forgot you guys were here!" I laughed "well you guys were kinda doing your own thing so...." Shannon laughed. "Sorry!" Vinny yelled. "Hey guys... " i say. "What?" Nick asks. "I have an idea.. Lets have a water balloon war!" "Yes!" Everyone screamed at the same time.

"Where though?" Madison asks. "My house?" I question everyone . "I'm down." Shannon and Mikey agree. "Me too." Everyone else finally agrees. "Alright. Onward!" I say marching out of the water. I grab my stuff and we start heading to my house.

*

We get to my house and i open the door, but dont walk in. I yell to get my moms attention. "Mom! Can you grab some towels?!" "Sure what for?!" Oh my god, sometimes i wonder about her. "What do you think?! We're wet!" "What do you mean were?" Whoops forgot to tell her that i was having friends over.

She comes walking down the stairs with the towels. "Bri, are you going to introduce me to your friends?" I mentally facepalmed. "You already know Vinny and Madison. Well this is Nick, Louis, Mikey, Shannon, Thomas, and Jason." I said going down the line of people.

By now she had given us our towels and we were in the house. She shook all their hands. "Oh yeah mom, do you have any money? " i ask. "For what now?" "Jeez, you act like i ask this all the time." "Because you do. " "well, anyway, i need money for water balloons." "There's 5 dollars on the counter , but thats all you get." "K thanks mom!" I say and grab the money off the counter.

*

We all went to the store and got the balloons. Now were in my backyard picking teams. "I call being captain!" I yell. "Vinny, your the other captain." I said. "But why?!" He whined. "Because i said so now go." He ame up into the front with me.

"Okay, pick 2 people first, i'll go first... Uh..... Mikey and Shannon." They both came up and gave me high fives. Vinny picked next.

"Nick and Jason." They both walked up to him and gave him a high five.

I was just about to tell everyone the rules when i see Louis walk out of my house.

"Louis, where did you come from?" I ask really confused.

"I've been here, i was just in the bathroom." He says to me.

"Oh wait, now the teams are going to be uneven." "Call Meghan, she can come play." Shannon suggested. "Oh yeah! Why didnt i think of that!" I go off and call Meghan.

*

"All right, shes on her way. Meghans on my team!" I yell.

She finally gets here, and i say "ok, well i'm not explaining the whole set of rules again so someone will tell you. I'll just start where i was.. And to answer your question thomas, if you get hit with a balloon while you have the flag then you need to put the flag back and go back to your home base. As for the person that threw the balloon, you will have to wait a total of 30 seconds before you could grab the flag and bring it back to your base. And the team that has two out of three flags or all the flags win the game. Got it?" "Got it!" Everyone says. "I'll show you guys to your home base and you have to stay until i call and say you could start, okay, lets go!" I say and start walking towards the woods.

I lead the other team into the woods and to their base.

Now im taking my team to our base. Shannon explained to Meghan the rules of the game. "Ready?" I ask and they all nod. I call Vinny and tell them were ready "3.....2.....1.... Go!" I yell and we all start running. I get to my special tree and start climbing it. I hid three big water balloons , and a lot of smaller ones up there. The tree was right in front of a flag. We had made a plan. Shannon and Meghan had gone to other flags and found the balloons i hid in the trees. Madison and Mikey are in charge of actually getting the flags.

We all exchanged numbers, so we know whats going on.

I see someone coming to the flag. They'the trying to be sneaky. They think no ones there, and try to grab the flag. But i grab one of the little balloons and throw it at him. It was Nick. He was looking around wondering who threw it.

I waited a minute and looked around to see if anyone was near me. I didn't see anyone so i got out of the tree, i quickly grabbed the flag and started running towards base. I hear crunching leaves, so i turn around and i see Vinny. "Where do you think your going?" He says. "Going back to base, oh and you might wanna be careful, you do only have one balloon, dont wanna mess up." I say. "Oh, I wont." He says confident. He starts throwing it. It almost hits me right in the face but i ducked and dodged it. "Ha" i simply say and start running.

I finally got back to base. I put bull horns at each base, so everyone could hear what you have to say. I picked it up and screamed into it "First flag is captured, point one to my awesome team!"

I went and started looking for another flag. I found one and started climbing up the tree in front of it. Shannon was in the tree already. "Get anyone yet?" I ask. "Yeah, I got Louis." "Does anyone know your up here yet?" "Nope." Just then i see Nick come by. Shannon throws a balloon but it misses.

He looks up, and unfortunealy sees us. He has like more than three balloons. He throws one up, but it misses. He throws another, and Shannon dodges it, but i wasnt paying attention, so it hits me, and i lost my balance and fell out of the tree. Everything. Went. Black.

All i could remember is hitting the ground. Hard.

----------------

So sorry this update took a while, but i didnt have the time, and i had school exams for the last week, and yesterday was my last day, but now that its summer, i should be able to write a lot more!!(: okay! Love you all and i hope you like this chapter, k byeee(: