Chapter 19

I woke up by hearing someone on the loud speaker.

"What?" I said cluelessly.

"Landing soon." Connor said.

"Oh okay. Thanks." I laid back down on his shoulder. "What time is it?"

He looked at his phone. "6:48."

"Thanks." I rested my eyes until the lady over the loud speaker said we were landing. I instantly plugged my ears as we landed.

So we got off the plane and all that shiiittttt...and picked up a rental car. We drove to my parents house and no one was awake. So we just rested on the couch in the living room. At times we were sleeping, sometimes we were talking, or just not saying anything. Connor had me in his arms the whole time. It was perfect, until my 12 year old brother, walked out of his room.

"EWW! Get a room!" He yelled.

"Go away Jake!" I said as quiet as I could, not moving from Connors arms.

"Leave." I said shooing him. But he just sat down next to us.

"So Connor." He said acting weird.

"Jake..." I sighed.

"Dating my sister? Yeah you better not break her heart, or I will break your face."

"Do you think he's afraid of a 12 year old?"

"We're only 8 years apart!" Jake complained.

"Yeah but-" I started. But Connor cut me off.

"No he's totally right. If I ever break your heart, he can break my face."

"Deal." Then he walked back into his room, probably to do something nerdy.

"But the thing is, I'm never going to break your heart." Connor said making sure Jake was in his room.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I know." I said before planting a kiss on his lips. We laid there for about an hour until Connor got distracted by my parents' kitty, who's named Broc, short for broccoli. I named it when I was 3 okay?

My mom and dad eventually woke up and we had breakfast. After breakfast I went upstairs to get dressed into something decent, and do my makeup. I walked back downstairs about 5 minutes later to see a few family members sitting outside on the porch.

We had some lunch and hung out and all that, but my family was kind of annoying. And Connor and I were bored. So we made up an excuse to get outta there and go to his house.

***

"Awe please?" Whined Connor as we pulled out of the drive way.

"No Connor, I am not getting you Taco Bell!" I said laughing to myself because I felt like his mom.

"Why not!"

"Because, your mom can make you your own taco!"

"Well, can we at least get a baja blast?" He said looking over at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I sighed. I pulled into Taco Bell and we ended up going inside. Connor got a Doritos locos taco and a baja blast, and I got a water. I know I know, I'm so lame.

We sat down at a table.

He took a bite of the taco. "Mmm you're missing out on this meaty goodness." He laughed.

"Uh yeah, no I don't think so." I said laughing weirdly.

We talked until he was finally done with his taco and baja blast.

"Haha you're a loser that only has water!" He teased.

"Shut up!" I said and playfully punched his arm.

"I'm just kidding baby." He said making this hilarious kissy face.

"Ew I'm not kissing anybody who has that face." I joked.

"What are you talking about, I'm sooooo sexy." He said making the face again as we walked to the car.

I tried to block my face from a kiss from him, but he caught me and kissed me. We both laughed and he started driving to his house.

I spotted his vlogging camera, and picked it up. "Hey Connors viewers! It's meeeeee!" I squealed. "So were in Minnesota again! Yayyyy! And we just got Taco Bell. Well, Connor got Taco Bell."

"Which was amazing!" He butted in.

"So we are going to Connors parents' house to hang out, because we leave tomorrow, and my family is obnoxious. Sooooo...yeah." I turned the camera towards Connors face. "Anything else to say?"

"I love you guyssssss!" He yelled.

I stopped recording and laughed at him. He was really weird, but that's why I like him. We got there about 10 minutes later, and nobody was home.

"Well, this was a waste of driving if nobody is going to be here." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"Don't say that, someone will be here soon." I said sitting next to him.

We watched tv for about 30 minutes until Connor got a call.

"Hello?...yes this is Connor........what?!?......okay, I'll be right over..." He kind of said it in a panic, which made me kind of worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to go. Now." He said pulling me to the car. What is going on?!