Chapter 5 ~ OH HELL NO

Ashley's POV 

I woke up with a tremendous headache. I took in the scent of the room regretting it afterwards. It smelt absolutely disgusting. I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the details of the room i was in. It had walls painted in dark blue and light brown. It was sort of big, it was a closet to the left of the bed and a bathroom to the right. 

The last thing i remembered was being drugged in a car with 3 guys. I still felt a bit dizzy, my head spinning in circles very often. I decided i would get up and wonder around, what seemed to be house. I was to distracted in the whole room that i hadn't realized there was a body laying next to me, snoring every few seconds. It wasn't just any body it was a guys body. His chest was visible , rising up and down as he breathed. I took a moment to study his features. He had, light brown hair going in all different directions at the moment, bushy eyebrows, plump lips, with a perfect nose, and beautiful eyelashes suiting his face perfectly. He was beautiful. I snapped out of my trance when they he started shifting slowly. 

He had turned around on his side facing me, but his eyes were still shut. I was staring intently into his face when his eyes opened suddenly looking in to mine. I immediately closed my eyes feeling embarrassed at him catching me dazing. 

He let out a low chuckle shaking the bed slightly. I felt his hand under my chin , making me open my eyes and look at him. 

" Hey , look at me " he spoke kindly. 

I shook my head quickly. " No " i whispered. 

" I said look at me!" he said this time aggressively. I immediately tensed up at his words.

I opened my eyes and stared right into his frighteningly.

" Aww, are you scared of me baby?" he asked nicely, with a smirk plastered on his face. 

I didn't responded making him slightly pissed. 

" I said , are you scared of me?!' he asked sternly. 

"N-no" i said worriedly. 

" Aww don't worry baby, you will be scared of me, you got alot ahead of you" he said with a evil grin. 

" What do you mean alot ahead of me?" 

" Oh don't worry you'll find out sooner or later" he said, " It's going to be too get you back for what you did to Itzel, i know exactly what you said to her and no one talk to my girl like that" he spoke loudly. 

" I-I didn't" he cut me off with a sudden slap. 

"No slut ! You know what you did and you will pay for it! Now go make me breakfast!" he said pushing me harshly off the bed. 

I stumbled fell to the floor hitting my elbow. I grabbed it and started massaging it making it get rid of the pain. I was getting up when Justin made his way towards me , pulled me up and threw me against the wall. I shrieked in pain as my head hit hardly on the wall. He out both arms on the wall each side of me trapping me in between the wall and him. 

" Are you going to go make me breakfast, or are you going to sit here and cry for your mommy and daddy?" he asked with a tone. 

OH HELL NO , talking about my parents?! He took this way to far, and grabbed my knee and shoved it were the son doesn't shine. He fell to the floor groaning loudly. I took that as my chance to escape so i ran out the door quickly. I was so close to the door when a body came in front of me and stopped me. 

"OH YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! " he yelled sternly. 

I had no idea who he was but he sure looked cute. 

__________________________________________________________