Chapter 31- Getting Aboard

*Percy's POV*
After some rest, we were all gathered in the living room of the castle tent and we let Piper, Hazel, Jason, Will and Leo and Tylet inside. We sat in a circle waiting for Calypso and Luke to tell us about Tyler.

"Okay so everyone Tyler is basically the one who can win the war." Luke stared.

"Without him, it is impossible." Calypso finished.

"Why so?" Leo asked.

"Tyler has a mark of Detorian right?" Luke asked and we nodded.

"Yes, then. This is all because he is Detorian's son." Calypso sighed.

After a few minutes, Tyler was the first one to recover from the shock.

"He's my father?" Tyler asked in admonishment.

"Looks like gods aren't the only ones who have demigod children." Annabeth said.

"Tyler it is your path to choose. You may quit if you don't want to help us." I said.

"He is your father after all." Reyna added.

"Are you kidding me?! We might me blood related but he killed my mother and wants to destroy you guys who are the closest thing I have to family. I'm in with you guys." Tyler said making everyone smile.

"Man Tyler I really got you wrong." Nico said shaking his hand.

"We got off the wrong foot. It's okay." Tyler said.

"So that's about it." Luke confirmed.

"Annabeth, put forward the battle plan you have made." I requested.

"So it is simple. There shall be 13 vertical files and 17 horizontal files. Since we are a lot of people we go for the rectangle formation. Any changes?" Annabeth asked.

I look at everyone if they have any objections but none do. "What next?" I ask.

"Yes, sword fighters will be in the center forward files and archers in center backward files. Spear fighters will take two rows from in each side forward and dagger holder will be behind them." Annabeth stated and everyone nodded.

"What about the leaders?" Reyna asked.

"Jason, Reyna and I shall lead the sword fighters in the front lines, Piper will go with the dagger holders, Nico with the spear fighters in the front line, Hazel will command the archers. Leo, Percy, Tyler, Will and Apollo cabin will stay up on the ship. Annabeth finished.

"I will fight." Tyler and I said together.

"We can't risk Tyler's life." Reyna said.

"And Percy you are our commander, we can't risk you before Detorian himself comes out." Luke said.

"I shall fight and that's final!" I roar.

"Calm down Percy Jackson! We aren't idiots here! We know you are brave and shit but stop act like a kelp head for once!" Annabeth yelled.

"Oh come on Annabeth you know I have to fight!" I argue.

"Yes I do! You will fight but only when Detorian is out on the field. You and Tyler will come down once Detorian is out. Leo take care of our ships and attack using Argo II." Annabeth says and I sigh still annoyed.

"Okay, I'll teleport with Tyler." I agree.

"Let's start boarding our ships. It is time to depart. We have a long journey." Leo says and we go to our rooms.

I take my sword, shield, armor, nectar, ambrosia and Chaos medicines and put them all in a backpack. I shove some clothes inside and hang the back pack on my shoulder. Annabeth and I are gonna share a room. I set my things up in the Argo II wardrobe leaving some space for Annabeth's stuff.

"Percy I'm sorry." She says entering the room.

"It hurt Annabeth." I reply.

"Can I kiss it okay?" She smirked.

"Sure" I smirked back.

She places her lips on mine and I push her on the bed. Just like that I forget everything.

A/N
So, another update for all you lovely people! The book is nearing the end now. I guess 3 or 4 chapters max.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.