Chapter 17- War Declared Open

*Calypso's POV*
I got up to the sunlight falling on my face. I woke up quickly and I knew what I had to do. I took a shower and got dressed in blue denim shorts and the yellow t-shirt. Just like that I walked to Detorian's command room.

"Calypso what a beauty." Detorian said sitting on his chair. I went forward and sat on his lap.

LITTLE HEATED CONTENT AHEAD BUT NOT IMPORTANT . CAN SKIP JUST READ THE LAST LINE OF CALYPSO POV.
"So what are your new plans?" I ask him seducingly.

"Ahh..yes. I told your ex boyfriend that you are being tortured her. He will surrender soon." He said gripping my thigh.

"Nice trap. Good thinking." I comment wrapping my hands around his neck.

With that he kisses me roughly. His dry and hard lips move on mine and disgust fill me. I'm doing this for Nico and Convelation I remind myself. I deepen the kiss but it is nothing like the heart warming and loving kisses I had with Nico. He pushes me back on the chair sucking the skin below my neck. I just stay there letting him do what he wants. I have to get the plans from him and help Convelation. This is the only way.

*Percy's POV*
As I woke up, my eyes searched for Annabeth. I sighed as I realized she was on the bed right next to mine asleep. All the images of war filled me. Detorian had done his part it was time for revenge.

"You are awake." A voice said. It was like soft music to my ears.

"Annabeth" I smiled.

"I missed you seaweed brain." She smiles.

"I missed you too wise girl." I say sheepishly.

"Come on love birds!" Reyna enters and hugs Annabeth. Nico does the hand shake with me.

"Both shall be discharged in a day." Will says.

"Percy" Four voice s say together and my smile drops on looking at them.

"It is Omega for you all." I say.

"At that time, we didn't know what mistake we were doing. We are sorry." Leo apologized.

"Yea and I'm Bill Gates." Reyna snorted.

"Percy we truly are sorry." Piper added.

"You ruined his entire life." Nico spoke.

"We did but we are sorry and that's what is important right now. Please." Hazel says.

"Yea man. We are sorry. All these years we wanted to apologize but we didn't even know if you were alive..." Jason spoke.

I take a moment to answer. "What you guys did has made a permanent memory that will stay until I die. But as an leader it is my duty to forgive. This does not mean we are friends again though."

They nod in understanding but then a voice says in my head. To be more specific Luke's voice says in my head 'I'm going. I have to get Calypso back.' Questions run in my head. Where did Calypso go? We're they in danger?

"Where is Calypso?" I ask. I can see Reyna and Nico stiffen at the question.

"Where is she?!" I demand.

"She is gone." Reyna says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She betrayed us. She was always on Detorian's side. Luke discovered her truth and now she fled." Nico narrates.

"We are screwed because Luke just set out to get Calypso back. ALONE." I inform.

"No way in hell." I hear everyone gasp.

I get up from my bed and so does Annabeth. We rush to the Castle tent to check for Luke but he isn't there. All that lies in his room is a letter. From Detorian. I read it out loud and the anger rises within. The paper burns in my hands. Luke's sacrifice will not go in vain. Detorian will pay.

"Prepare for battle." I announce.

A/N
Taadaaa! There you guys go! This is just there beginning after the end. Beware dangerous wars lie ahead. What do you think about Calypso? Oh and the whole Nico and Calypso part will be explained later, don't worry you guys aren't missing anything.

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.