Chapter 5 - War with war

*Annabeth/Sigma's POV*

"Who are you all?" Jason asks.

"We are Chaos's army, Army Convelation." Reyna introduces.

"Welcome!" Piper chirps in. Percy signals Beckendorf to build our tent.

"Here are your time tables." I hand them to Hazel.

"You are no one to set time tables for us." Jason interrupts.

"Listen, I challenge you. You win we follow your time table, I win we follow mine." Reyna challenges.

"You? I'm gonna win. I accept the challenge." Jason laughs. This is not the Jason we knew.

"Well then when will we have this?" I ask Nico and Percy.

"Right after the challenge of Ares and Sigma." Nico declares. Hushes fill the voice when they hear about a fight with Ares.

"Your luggage is here want it settled in the guest cabin?" Hazel asks.

"No" Reyna says.

"Where will you stay?" Leo asks.

"There" I point at the tent castle Beckendorf created. All of them stare at it in shock. The couple of 'wows' come from the crowd too. Well he built it up in five minutes and it was great.

"Be sure to call me if you need any help at all." Piper gives a generous smile.

"Sure" Luke melts at her smile.

"She has a boyfriend" I whisper to Luke. We get in the castle and finally take our hoods off. It is summer but the central heating system makes the heat bearable. Thinking how all of them are alive after fifty years? Well the are made immortals but they can die in battle.

"Ares is gonna loose!" Silena laughs.

"That is for sure." Frank agrees.

"Jason challenged REYNA?!" Calypso laughs.

"That is so stupid!" Bianca giggles too.

"Come on guys we need rest." Percy kills the fun.

"Percy pleaseeeeee, let us beeeeee!" I ask.

"No guys come on off to bed!" Nico demands.

"Pretty please?" I make a puppy dog face and ask Percy.

"Ann- Fine!" He agrees.

"Yes!" Calypso and Luke bang their fist in the air.

"I need sleep." Nico and Percy say together. They both go off to sleep and the rest of us enjoy for some time and go to sleep too. I have a long day tomorrow. I think I'll win but I can't be overconfident.

The next morning is fresh. Convelation wakes up early and we go practice our powers in the woods because we don't wanna scare the campers. We use our wings too. After practice we return back to the castle tent.

"I'm tired" Luke says.

"Luke likes Piper!" Percy announces.

"You just didn't!" With that Luke chases Percy in the entire room. All of us laugh and I love watching them like this. They are amazing friends. Just then there is a knock at the door. We all put on our hoods and Frank opens the door.

"Ares with the rest of the Olympians is here for the challenge." Piper informs.

"Thanks Piper we'll be there." Frank answers. Frank and Calypso both have moved on. They do not like Leo or Hazel anymore, they are single though. We walk towards the arena. Percy hands we his sword and I look at him in shock. He NEVER I repeat NEVER lets anyone touch his sword. Chaos modified Riptide into a black sharp and always returning sword. It is the most powerful sword in the universe.

"I love you seaweed brain."

"Love you too wise girl." With that I set out in the arena and Percy takes his seat. The gods have organized personal thrones for them. Athena looks quite interested in this entire war idea. I will show her how 'SMART' I am. Ares comes in the arena too.

"Start the battle." Zeus declares but I do not start. Everyone stares at me in confusion but I don't take orders from Zeus anymore.

"Sigma, begin" Percy says and then I'm ready.

Ares as usual charges like an idiot. I simply us my round arm movement to deflect his charge. I push the sword into his arm. Golden blood flows out.

"You puny creature!" Ares roars and charges again. This time he looks angry. Good for me. I judo flip him just like my old self and hold the sword to his neck. I won in like what five minutes. I didn't know this would be so easy.

"I declare Sigma the third commander of Chaos's army the winner in this war with war." Zeus declares.

Cheers fill the crowd but the Ares cabin looks ashamed. They give me death glares for all I care of. Percy looks at me. I can see him smile under the hood. I go back to my army.

"Well done Sigma!" They yell. The gods still look shocked and embarrassed. That look suited their faces. Athena, she look more like impressed. She likes the strategies I use. Of course she does. We start to move back to our castle when Calypso watches Leo and Hazel together. I go by her side.

"You are jealous?" I ask Calypso.

"No! Come on don't be silly!" She says.

"Well then prove it." I smirk.

"Annabeth I have moved on. In fact for the past fifteen years......" She stops.

"What? Kill the suspense!" I say.

"I like Luke...." She blushes.

"Awwww......Luke? Oh my gods! Seriously?! That's great!" I awwwed.

"Yea, just don't tell this to him." She says and goes towards the lunch area.

Luke have been liking Calypso ever since she joined the freaking army! I have to do something! Maybe Percy will help? I gotta do something at least.

A/N

So here it is. Enjoy till I put up then next one people.

Lots of love XOXO,

Fangirl_Leo.