Chapter 22- Traitor too?

*Reyna's POV*
I got out of my room and out of Nico's grip. Don't get me wrong I love him. I love him a lot but the situation is just not correct. Especially after Luke and Calypso. I had nothing to do so I decided to go visit Tyler. Who knows I could probably get something out of him.

"Tyler" I said entering the room facing his back.

"Reyna? Get me out of this f***ing place!" He yelled.

"I can't" I said walking froward.

"Holy sh*t so now you don't trust me either?!" He said.

I moved forward so that I was facing his front rather than his back. But the site of his face made me gasp. It was covered in bruises and not to mention the bleeding chin and the bruised gut and chest.

"Nico?" I asked and he only nodded.

Nico went so violent? Why? Tyler is not even proved guilty. He is just a suspect! I get the first aid box out of the cabinet. I spray the medicine on his bruises and then start applying dettol on his chin. If someone saw us right now, they would think we were kissing or something.

"Oh, so you are on his side too?" I hear Nico say. Well sh*t He's standing on the door.

"You are getting the wrong idea." I say.

"I'm not dumb. I thought you would not fall for his 8 packs but boy, I was wrong. But Reyna what's wrong with mine huh?" He says removing his shirt off.

Okay I know its not the right time but I can't help staring at his body. Those likable abs. Under normal circumstances I would be moving my hands over them. But then his eyes catch my attention.

They aren't the normal black or the lusty black. Instead they are glassy cold black. It breaks my heart. He starts moving closer to me but out of fear, I take steps backwards. Mg back collides with the wall and there's nowhere to go. He keeps coming closer.

"Get away from her! Get away or I'll rip your throat apart! We didn't do anything!" Tyler yells.

"You, will rip my throat apart? You can't even handle my punches a**ho*e." Nico says in a tone that sends shivers down my spine.

He rests both his hands on either side of my head and presses his body against mine. I stay still fearing that one movement might cause our lips to come in contact. He is close, very close. I swallowed a lump down my throat.

But then suddenly it was gone. He pulled back and raise his sword. He wanted me to fight him. Could I? Could I fight him? Even more than that, could I lose him? After Jason and Percy, could I lose Nico too?

"Do what you want to Nico I'm not fighting you because I love you." I say.

"I'm not buying that crap Reyna." He said.

"Nico trust me I was just helping him with his wounds." I beg.

"Oh then where were you when I got hurt so many times? Where were you when I returned injured after battles?!"

"I wasn't there because I knew you were stronger than that plus I was hurt too."

"Just fight me." Nico said.

"So what you have to, I'm not fighting." I said throwing my sword away.

"Fine" He sighed and placed his sword on my neck.

"Your betrayal stung Reyna. It stung right in the heart."

Those words were enough to kill me. My heart shattered into pieces and my brain seemed to stop functioning. It was as if my entire world came crashing down. I fell to the ground crying and then soon everything went black.....

A/N
Hey! That is the new cliffhanger so what do you think happens next huh?

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.