Chapter 12- Nephew?

*Percy/Omegas POV*

I ran to the infirmary to find Annabeth attached to a machine. So we're the other girls. None of us were let in because of strict orders from Apollo himself. I looked at her face hoping for her to be okay. All I wanted is for her to be fine.

"Thank gods you are fine!" Luke exclaimed.

"Phew. Thought we lost you." Nico said.

"Not going anywhere so soon." I smiled.

"When can we go in?" Jason asked Will.

"Five more minutes." He said.

Five minutes later we were all seated in the infirmary. Calypso again was the first one to wake up. She muttered in her sleep constantly chanting Luke's name.

"Luke?" Jason sounded puzzled.

Of course he did. No one knew that SwordMaster was Luke. Luke looked at me and I nodded. With that all of us put our hoods down and Jason stood there with his jaw sweeping the floor.

"Percy! Man I'm so f*****g sorry! Shit man I was so stupid!" Jason cursed.

"It's okay man I'm over it. Just chill and focus on Piper." I replied.

"Don't tell anyone else." Nico spoke.

"Aye aye death boy." Jason joked.

Everyone but Annabeth woke up. I felt like shit. Why me? Why Annabeth? What did we do wrong!? Was fighting for the good so bad?!
All of us gathered in the big house. Everyone but Annabeth of course. We had to listen to their part of the story.

"I reached my location and then something hit my head and I fainted. Then when I opened my eyes I was in a room with Annabeth and Piper and--d-d then th-th-they tor-or-tured us. Then something was injected and everything went black." Reyna narrated.

I felt my jaw clench. I saw all the angry faces. Reyna was one of the strongest girls I knew. Seeing her break like this was.....

"He was close, ve-r-ry cl-close. It f-elt un-co---mforta-ble." Piper sobbed. Calypso didn't utter a word.

"Do you guys know the location of the base?" Chiton asked.

"No" Calypso managed to speak for the first time.

"It should be withen 2km of the areas we were at." Reyna said.

"Get a map." I commanded.

I drew a 2km radius circle from all the three locations. Reyna was right. All the three circles intersected at one point. A lake.

"Their base is near that lake." I declare.

"No wonder I could smell coral reef and stuff." Piper explained.

"We have to attack!" Jason said angrily.

"Yes we have to." Nico agreed.

"Once Sigma is fine we shall have a full launch attack on these cowards." I announced but little did they know.

Once everyone fell asleep. I put on my cloak and flared my wings. I flew alone to the lake leaving behind only a note. Whatever these were they were dangerous. If I died then Nico and Luke are there for the leading. I flew to the lake but there was nothing there. No sign of any settlement.

'Sometimes you have to look under the cover.' Chaos had said once before.

The lake! What if the base is IN the lake!? I pressed my wrist and the battle armour came on along with my new improved version of Riptide. I just into the water. I could still breath underwater. What I saw was breathtaking. There was an entire city below! A huge settling! Detorian took advantage!

I ran into their defence system and sirens started blaring. I could see red. I killed non stops. I didn't even know what creatures were those but I killed. I reached the castle. I was surprised to find no guards. A black hooded figure walked towards me.

"Hello dear nephew." Withe that everything went black......

TBC. ...

A/N
Hey! Here it is! A faster update! Enjoy the suspense!

Lots of luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.