Chapter 4- Time to Go

A/N – Hey guys just to inform you guys now the chapter names are not gonna be the POV name, the POV will be mention in the chapter content.

Poseidon- Austin

Reyna- Delta

Annabeth- Sigma

Nico- Alpha

Percy- Omega

Silena- nightbeauty

Bianca- Shademaster

Beckendorf- mastermac

Frank- Shapeshifter

Calypso- beauty

Luke- swordmaster

Convelation- Team name

Enemy- Detorian (explained in the chapter)

*Percy/Omega's POV*

"Earth?!? No! This is not happening!" Delta says.

"We can't return there!" Beauty says.

"I understand but you all have to go." Chaos says.

"How do you expect us to go back to the place where we were betrayed? Where Percy was betrayed!" Sigma says.

"Stop!" I yell. "Enough!" There is a loud bang in the distance.

"Another start blasted" Nightbeauty reports.

"This is not good....." Shapeshifter says.

"I'm trying" I calm down.

"We'll do it." I sigh.

"You will?" Chaos smiles.

"Yes" I nod.

"Omega no...." Sigma says.

"It's okay" I tell her.

"I have suggestions!" Austin says.

"They are?" Mastermac asks.

"We shall give all of you robes with hoods and keep the identity of Convelation a secret." Austin says.

"Let's do this" Swordmaster agrees.

"Yea" All of say. We get to our rooms and do all the packing. We then put on our black robes and go back to Chaos for further instructions. The mission is difficult. Chaos's biggest enemy Detorian is said to be rising. He is as powerful as Chaos but Chaos defeated him long ago and put him into a place called 'THE VOID' which is even below Tartarus and even more threatening. My army has been instructed to stop his rise. All our luggage is sent to camp-half blood and first my army has to visit the gods.

Chaos opens a portal for us which is directly to the throne room of the gods. I'm going to Planet Earth. My feeling want to pour out but I conceal them. I have to hide them. I am not only Percy, I'm Omega too. Annabeth slips her hand in mine either trying to reassure me or herself. We step into the portal together and Convelation follows. In no time we are standing in the throne room in front of the gods. None of us bow.......

"Who are they not bowing to us!?" Zeus roars. Typical Zeus! They haven't change but Convelation won't disrespect them.

"So much drama" Luke giggles. I eye him and stops laughing.

"This won't be tolerated whoever you are!" Hera roars. Family problem....... She does something and white light comes flashing towards Luke and I deflect it like nothing. The light hits Hera's throne and it blasts.

"Now this is new" Hermes says.

"And interesting" Apollo add.

"This is an insult!" Aphrodite shrieks.

"Who are you?" Hades asks calmly. Finally, a sensible question. Before I can answer....

"You will pay!" Zeus yells.

"Stop!" I command. "Attention" My army comes into defense formation. Zeus raises his master bolt.

"Wait!" Athena yells.

"Why!? Blast them!!" Ares shouts.

"Let's hear them out first." Athena advices.

"Well thank you Lady Athena, we are here to help." Annabeth says. Her mom, smart as ever.

"I am Omega, supreme commander of Chaos's army and the in charge of the universe after Chaos." I introduce.

"Well good we didn't kill them." Demeter says.

"Seriously?" Bianca laughs.

"I know right!" Silena laughs too and the entire team joins in.

"Silence!" Nico roars.

"Warriors maintain decorum!" I order. All of them stop laughing.

"Can we get to camp now?" Beckendorf asks.

"We need to see your faces." Athena says.

"Anyone on Earth is forbidden to do so until the warrior wishes so." Reyna says.

"I challenge you for an one on one battle. If I win, we get to see all your faces, if I lose we will not bother you about the hoods." Ares declares.

"Challenge accepted" I say.

"Choose your opponent" Annabeth say.

"I choose you" Ares says pointing at Annabeth.

"Fine then, the battle is when we get settle." I declare.

"Your transport has been organized." Aphrodite informs.

"We don't need one." Reyna informs.

"True" Nico agrees. I open a portal to camp half-blood. We step into the portal and enter the place I left 50 years ago. It is the same. The entire camp waits for us. Jason is leader? He settled in CHB? Wow. Well it is time..............

A/N

There it is! Hard time writing this. Had to think a lot on the plot. Anyways you guys enjoy! The next update will be faster. Bye till then!

Lots of love XOXO,

Fangirl_Leo.