Chapter 10- Captured

*Omega/Percy's POV*

All of us gathered in the castle hall. Nico had a plan and nothing could have been a better news. We sat down on the black leather sofas and Nico stodgy in the centre.

"So, we select five people who shall go and find Piper as well as Destructo's secret hid out. I have some marked locations. The rest of us stay back at camp and wait for 5 days. Then if they don't return, we launch a full on attack." Nico says.

"Perfect!" Everyone says together.

"I'm going" Calypso volunteers.

"Mee too" Bianca says followed by Frank.

"The rest two shall be Sigma and Delta. " I declare. Their face seems to fall but I'm a leader here not Annabeth's man.

"I don't wanna go." Annabeth says.

"Nor do I." Reyna says.

"What's the problem?" Luke asks.

"We are majority of girls. It isn't fair." Annabeth says.

"The reason isn't valid." I declare.

"I agree" Nico follows my lead.

"Fine" they both walk away dramatically.

As we assembled for the leaving ceremony, Annabeth, Reyna, Bianca, Calypso and Frank came down in black pantsand black tops. We injected them with Chaos trackerso with reported to a Chaos sattlights so it was monster free. Then they put on their hoods and open their wings to fly away.

*Sigma/Annabeth's POV*

"What are the locations?" Frank asks.

"There are 5. One is a shut down port, next is a wear house, then a shut down shopping mall, a museum and the last one is a construction site." Reyna announces.

"I will take the mall." Calypso says.

"Construction site." Frank chooses.

"Museum" Bianca selects.

"Fine then Reyna you take the port and ill take the warehouse." I say and Reyna nods. We separate ways as fly towards our destinations.

It took me two days only to reach the warehouse. I got on foot to inspect the place but then something hit me on my head. My eyes felt heavy and my vision stared to blur. I as turned around to look at the enemy, everything went black.

*Reyna/Delta's POV*
I open my eyes to find myself chained to a pole. I try to break free but no luck. I scan the small cell to find another figure chained to the another pole. Annabeth. Surprisingly our hoods are on.

"Sigma! Wake up!" I yell.

Her body stirs and slowly her eyes open. She looks around, tries to break free and then finally spots me. Thank chaos she's alive. But where are the others?

"Delta, where are we?!" Annabeth yells.

"I don't know. I was inspecting the place and suddenly everything went black. When I opened my eyes, I was here." I responded.

"Me too. Someone hit me on the head and I'm sure the weapon was made of chaos silver." Annabeth said. Just then a figure walked in.

"Jason?!" I exclaim.

"No, Electro." He evilly smirked.

Now everything made sense. The duplicate Jason, the original one being tortured and Piper being taken away. This means right now we are at Destructo's base! All we have to do is get out soo so that we can report back at Camp.

Electro and his people carry us both to another room which is way more larger than the previous one. Piper is here too.

"No!" She yells. "Don't do anything to them!"

"Piper" Annabeth says but it is more like a mummers. She looks bad as if tortured for days.

"Oh the time has come for you all to work for us." Electro says.

"We would rather die than betray Chaos." Annabeth spat.

"No isn't an option girl. It is either the easy way or the hard way but I think you girls need to it the hard way." He says.

Suddenly something sharp is plunged into my shoulder and a needle is pushed into my wrist and then everything goes black......AGAIN....