Secret Assassins [14]

Hey everyone! I'm not so confident about this chapter... But it's still okay. Next chapter will definately be a lot better though. and it'll go back to Andrea's Point Of View. Tell me what you think so far!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's Point Of View

“My baby is gone!” Katherine screamed into Ben’s chest.

The whole team was in the Thomas house, sitting in the living room as we tried to come up with a plan. Ben rubbed her arm in a soothing manner as she ruined his black shirt from crying.

“She aint gone Katherine.” Shakeke spoke, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. “We just got to find her until they do.”

“There is something I need to tell everyone.” I said, sitting upright in the chair. “Andrea was dating Tom-”

“Tom?! Jeff’s son? That Tom?!” Ben shrieked.

Katherine shot up, immediately wiping away the tears. “Jason, you need to tell us everything you know.”

I nodded, looking at both Andrea’s parents as I spoke. “Before I moved here to be more closer to our group, Andrea was dating Tom at the time. I don’t think he even knew that she was your daughter. Anyway, she found him cheating on her with some bimbo. She broke up with him and he began to abuse her…”

Both of their eyes widened in anger. Ben stood up and started pacing the room.

“Oh my God, she lied to me.” Joe, which Andrea calls him by the name of Mr. Simpson, gasps.

“What are you talking about?” Katherine asked.

“I came by here to see you and she was here at home. I found her on the ground, all beat up. I helped her out and asked her what had happened. She told me that she fell down the stairs.”

I shook my head. “He threatened her that if she told any one, that he would kill her family.”

“Poor thing!” Katherine cried, wiping another stray tear.

“I saved her when he attacked her again. He was cutting her neck and I beat the hell out of him until he passed out.” I admitted.

Katherine and Ben looked at me surprised. You could see the guilt in their eyes. I knew that they felt bad about the night they kicked me out.

“I’m sorry Jason…” Ben said in a low voice, looking away from me.

“It’s over and done. What matters now is the future. We got to find Andrea.”

Suddenly, Ben’s phone rang. He rushed over to it and said a quick hello. I watched his face turn into shock.

“Thanks for calling. We’ll be right over.” He hung up the phone and turned to us.

“Their in Georgia.” He announced.

“Georgia?” Katherine repeated, looking surprised.

“I’m guessing their running away?” Steve asked.

“Sounds pretty much like it. Everyone, let’s head out. We got a lot of catching up to do. I’ll call some people that are up that way to try and stop them.” Ben ordered.

I saw Katherine and Jake run up the stairs. Shakeke, Steve, and Joe walked quickly out the door, leaving me, Jake, and Nick.

“Want to ride with us?” I asked Nick. It was good for Jake and Nick to actually bond together since they are brothers.