Secret Assassins [17]

<------------Vote if you like this story! It just takes a second of your time, I promise! You won’t melt (;

& also, the picture to the right is Jeff -------->  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen froze for a short moment, overwhelmed by shock. But then she moved her lips against mine and slapped my butt. My eyes widened, surprised she actually did that. If it wasn’t for our lives being in jeopardy, I would be throwing my guts up.

Suddenly, I was pulled away from Kristen and I was facing a shocked Tom. His eyes were wide open and I smirked.

“Hey Tom. We thought we would come up here to find you and surprise you…but-” I frowned deeply and placed a hand on his arm. “It didn’t seem to work out. I thought we could… ya know.” I giggled.

“We thought we could give you a very pleasuring time, but you look like your not in the mood.” Kristen added, stepping closer to him.

His breath caught as he looked between us with an excited expression.

“Did you like what you saw?” I asked, pouting my lip a bit.

“Oh God.” He whispered and then shivered.

Kristen even had the guts to lean in and start sucking his neck. I ran my hand up his leg slowly and seductively.

“So how about it?” I said, grinning.

He abruptly pushed Kristen away and opened the door that I was leaning against. I was caught off guard when he threw me against the bed aggressively. He got on top of me and began kissing down my neck. Kristen was behind him, grinning mischievously.

“No, it’s my turn to give you pleasure Tom.” I said as I put all my energy to roll on top of him.

“I want this to be really fun for you.” I added, clutching his hard on. He gasped in pleasure and I smiled. “So you do everything we ask you to do.”

He nodded slowly and was out of breath. “Do anything Andrea. Oh God, do anything to me.”

“Let’s be playful.” Kristen spoke, coming up beside me.

I saw her holding hand cuffs behind her back and I held back a squeal of excitement to get out of here. I kissed Tom hard and he immediately responded. I watched Kristen take a hold of one of his hands and put the cuff around his wrist. She locked the other end to the railing of the bed and he pulled away from my lips.

“Cuffs?” He asked suspiciously.

“Didn’t I say we were going to be playful.” She said, shrugging. She handed me the other cuffs she had got from the guard. I mimicked her actions and we stood.

“What are you two doing?” He demanded.

“Well, this is what I’ve been wanting to do for a very long time Tom.” I smiled innocently, balling up my fist behind my back.

“Oh, really?” He asked seductively.

“Really.” I confirmed. As soon as the words left my mouth, I brought my fist up and swung it forward to hit his erection hard.

“Shit!” He shrieked, struggling out of the cuffs.

I snorted. “You’re not going to get out of those anytime soon sweetie.”

“You bitch!” He yelled.

Ignoring Tom’s shrieks and curses, Kristen and I flung ourselves out the door. We ran full speed towards the exit when a guard came around the corner.