Secret Assassins [21]

Hello everyone! Sorry that I've not uploaded in a very long time. Whenever I tried to write another chapter to this, I always got writers block. So today, I finally decided to get it over with and just make up something along the way. Sorry that's it very short, but I'm trying to get used to writing this story again. Plus, the motivation isn't all too good either. No one ever reads this story. Lol, but I still have a few fans out there that like it (: Oh, and I also apologize for it being so sucky! I usually write a lot better than this!

           After the assassin team dragged Jason out, I felt an odd pain in my stomach. Kristen noticed and stood from her chair. "Andrea, what's wrong?" I took deep breaths as I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. Kristen took my hands in hers and stared into my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong now."

           "I think it's from the shot, but I'm not really sure-" I was interrupted when there was a sharp pain. I screamed. "Could you look before getting the nurse?"

          She nodded. Just as she looked down at me, she gasped. Her hand flew up to her mouth. "Andrea! Oh my God! There is blood everywhere!" She rushed over to the door and yelled out, "Help!"

           A couple of nurses scurried in, looked tired and horrified. Kristen was so scared, she could barely talk. "H-h-her blood is everywhere." They looked and I watched as their eyes widened.

           My back arched as I felt more pain. "Make it stop! Make it stop! Please!" I begged.

          "Marie, go get the doctor." One of the nurses ordered. She nodded her head quickly and ran out. My dad walked in with Jason and Nick. They rushed over, clearly alarmed. Before I could open my mouth, I suddenly blacked out. Not maybe five minutes later, I came back.

          “She’s lost a lot of blood already.” He said and picked up a folder that had my name on it. “Do you have O negative?” He asked my dad.

           "No. I’m A positive. Her mother is O negative, but she is out of town. My son is A positive as well.”

           “There is no way her mother can come and-”

            “I have O negative.” Nick blurted with hesitation. He gave me and Jason a panicked glance.

            “Are you related to her?” The doctor asked, looking hopeful for once.

            “I’m her brother.” He said.

            “What?” Dad demanded. “What are you talking about Nick? You’re not her brother.”

             “I’ll have to check you just in case.” The doctor commented.

             “What the hell-” Dad began, but the doc interrupted him.

             “Right now, we need to hurry. If she looses too much blood, things will not turn out well.” He said with a stern look.

               He gestured for Nick to follow him and they walked out of the room. Dad looked at me and Jason, very confused. I was going to explain, but Jason put a finger to my lips. "Don't try and explain right now. Right now, you need to focus on this."

               "Okay." I whispered, looking over at my dad and tried to smile reassuringly, but it just came out as a grimace. As we waited, I would grip Jason's hand when the pain was too much. The whole time he would whisper words of encouragement. I don't know how much time passed, but finally, the doctor walked in with Nick. He glanced at my father with a little bit of concern.

               He turned to me. "Alright Andrea. We're going to put you to sleep so we can do some work on you. You've lost too much blood, so we're going to give you some of Nick's...since he is your brother." The nurse handed him a needle. I closed my eyes as he gently injected the medicine into my system. Glancing over at each person I cared about, I found that my dad was struggling with his emotions. I felt sorry for him because he had a daughter that just got shot and is now losing all of her blood. Then, he just found out about his supposedly dead son being alive.

             My thoughts were gone as I felt myself go back into a deep sleep.