Secret Assassins [3]

Renee -------->>>>>>>>>>>>

*****************************************************************************************

My brakes screeched as I came to a stop. Piece of crap. Stupid freaking car. I got out, slamming the door really hard. Everyone was watching me. I guess it was lunch time. Students come outside to eat all the time during lunch. So basically the cafeteria is always empty.

Renee and Kristen rushed over to me and I shoved past them, stalking towards Tom’s stupid truck.

“Andrea, what are you doing?” Kristen demanded from behind me.

“Where the hell is she going?” Renee asked.

I ignored them as I approached the truck. They were hanging out on the bed of his truck with girls sitting in their laps. Tom was sitting on the edge of the truck, so when I came up behind him without him noticing, I grabbed the back of his shirt and yanked him back.

“Andrea!” Kristen and Renee both gasped in shock. I didn’t bother looking at them, I just glared at Tom’s figure laying on the ground.

He rose up, facing me with his face turning tomato red. I just smirked.

“So, you thought beating my brother up, you would get away with it? Think again. Now you have to deal with me.”

He crossed his arms, glowering down at me with a evil smile on his face.

“Awe, a little girl trying to protect her big brother.” He joked as his friends laughed.

“Shut the fuck up you bastard.” I hissed.

“So you want some of this? Huh? Come on, try me. You and one army-”

My fist tightened and I hit him hard in the nose. He was taken back as he covered his nose with his hand.

“My pleasure.” I growled.

“Andrea, come on!” Renee cried.

I grabbed a fist full of his hair and bashed his head against his truck as hard as possible. He let out a cry, trying to get away from my grip, but I wasn’t going to have it.

“You’ve mocked me.” I kept hitting his head against the truck each time I would finish my small sentences. “You’ve hit me. You’ve pushed me. And then you have the balls to beat the shit out of the brother. Oh no. I don’t think so you little fuck.”

I’ve never cussed so much before, but I was beyond pissed. I took away his head from the truck and he looked like he was about to pass out. I grinned, and kneed him so hard in his private area that he cried. His cries made me want to rejoice.

When he lied there, his friends looked at me with shock and fear.

“All I have to say is you better run.” I warned, walking towards them. They took off, and someone pulled my arm back.

“You stupid bitch!” Tom yelled, punching me in the face. I almost got knocked over, and I leaned down, clenching my face when he kicked me in the gut. I fell down and he grabbed the collar of my shirt, picking me up. He bashed me against the truck, my back facing the vehicle. While he held me there, he dug around in his pocket. He received a knife and held it up.

“Andrea!” Kristen and Renee cried out again. I looked over at them, and their face was turned to pure horror.

He put the knife to my throat, and as he began to cut, he was suddenly gone. I clutched my throat, trying to stop the bleeding.