Secret Assassins [9]

As we got out of the car, “Till the world ends”, was booming from the house. Nick offered his arm to me and I didn’t hesitate to link my arms with his. Kristen hurried to my other side along with Renee.

We walked into the huge house eagerly. I absolutely love parties. The drinks, music, just everything about it excites me.

“Aye guys!” Parker walked over to us, almost tripping over everything that crossed his path.

I chuckled. “Hey Parker. Drunk much?”

“You know how I roll!” He burst into laughter that would only belong to a drunk.

We all started laughing at him. It’s so funny to watch drunk people.

“I did not notice that door there! Did you?!” He demanded, totally series.

“Oh Parker.” I sighed and walked away.

“Let’s dance!” Kristen suggested, giving me the look.

I was feeling kind of naughty for doing this, but it felt kind of good. Pay backs a bitch!

“Good idea Kristen.” I smiled, grabbing Nick’s hand and lead him to where everyone was dancing.

I spotted Jake and Jason searching for me in the crowd. I ignored them and faced Nick who was smiling.

The song changed to “Bounce” and everyone began to grind on each other. I looked at Kristen to find she was grinding with some stranger.

“Want to dance?” I asked Nick.

He shrugged. “Sure, why not?”

We began dancing without the grinding. I was going to do that later in the song. My palms began to sweat and my heart was pounding.

I slowly started grinding on him and he was looking at me weirdly. I thought he would of liked it since he acts like he likes me. My eyes scanned for Jake or Jason to find that they were glaring at me.

And then I did something unexpected. I kissed Nick.

His lips were soft, but nothing like Jason. I didn’t feel fireworks with Nick. His lips and my lips felt so wrong. It actually made me want to throw up.

He abruptly pulled away, looking at me in bewilderment. “Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.” He repeated over and over.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“There is something I need to tell you now.” He said.

I pulled him away from the crowd and lead him to the stairs. He tried to get away, but I kept a good hold on him.

“You don’t want to do this-”

I put my lips back to his frantically. Suddenly I was pulled away from him by Jason.

“What are you doing?” I demanded, yanking my arm away from him.

“Why were you smooching lips with him!” Jason asked, angrily.

“Because I have every right too! We’re not together anymore, so why are you so worried about it Jason?!”

“Because… because-” He started nervously, but I interrupted him.

“You’re the only one that can hook up and I can’t?”

“Get it!” Kristen said from beside me.

I looked around to see that Jake, Kristen, and Renee were watching as well.

Jason ignored me and looked at Nick. “We’re you going to take advantage of her?!”