Secret Assassins [10]

Kristie --------->

“Picture time!” Kristen cried, holding up her camera. I hung my head and groaned loudly.

“Why?”

“These outfits are too cute to not take a picture of!” Kristen answered just as Renee ran down the stairs.

“I love pictures!” She gushed. “Is it going to go on facebook?”

“Facebook?” I asked.

They turned to look at me in shock.

“Please tell me you know what face book is.” Kristen said.

“Yes,” I rolled my eyes. “I just mean, what’s so special about facebook?”

“Everything!” They both replied.

“We’ll help you make one. No wonder you didn’t have an account. Your parents are too weird and protective.” Renee sighed.

I waved my hand dismissively. “Oh well. Let’s just go ahead and take this stupid picture. We need to hurry.”

They both nodded and Kristen put the camera on the shelf that was in front of us. She put it on the timer and she hurried over to us. We posed quickly just as the camera flashed.

“That was exilerating!” Kristen giggled.

I smiled. “Well you’re going to get a lot of that today.”

She took the camera off the shelf and looked down at it. She smiled hugely.

“I just noticed this is your first picture with us!” She pointed out.

“How’s the picture?” I asked.

She handed it over to me and I glanced down at it. Kristen was right, these outfits were hot. Even though they're clothes my parents wear, it looked good on us.

“Let’s go!” Renee called. “Andrea, do you got your house keys?”

“Of course.” I called back, giving the camera back to Kristen. We grabbed our purses and walked out of the house.

“Where are your parents?” I asked Kristen.

She shrugged. “I have no idea. They get out a lot.”

“I hope their not killers.” Renee joked.

“They are probably at work.” She sighed and we got in the car.

She drove fast to my house. I was glad the police weren’t out because they wouldn’t have hesitated to give her a ticket.

“Good, their not here.” Renee breathed out a sigh of relief.

I got out my house keys and walked up the porch with Kristen and Renee. I unlocked the door and as the door opened, I smelled home. I have actually missed it.

“Lets go to my parents room.” I said.

We slowly went up the stairs, not making any kind of noise. Just in case someone was here.

I quietly opened my parents door, peeking in to see if they were here.

“Clear.” I whispered.

Kristen and Renee giggled.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“I feel as if I’m on criminal minds or something.” Kristen laughed.

I chuckled softly. “Me too.”

“Here’s the laptop!” Renee cried, pointing to the laptop that was on top of the desk. It was opened.