Secret Assassins [7]

“That was amazing.” Jason finally broke the silence and that made me smile even more.

“More amazing than the other girls?”

He stroked my cheek. “I didn’t know the other girls I did. They were a one night stand. I actually like you. I like you a lot.”

“Same here.” I agreed.

I heard the door close downstairs and I bolted up as Jason did the same.

“Andrea?!” Jake called.

“Oh, crap!” I whispered. Jason began putting his clothes on quickly and so did I. I went to the window, letting it up. Jason hurriedly went out the window and I gave him his cell phone that he almost forgot.

He gave me a quick peck on my lips and turned away. I let down the window, going to the door.

“What Jake?” I called back.

He appeared in my vision and he looked angry. “Where did you go?”

“Hung out with Jason.” I shrugged.

“You shouldn’t skip school unless your sick.” He stated.

I rolled my eyes. “Well, I’m still going to practice tonight for Judo and Track. So, our parents wont care.”

“What were you even doing with him?”

I snorted. “Like that’s any of your business.”

“It is my business!” He yelled. “I’m your brother, and I need to look out for you!”

“Yes, you’re my brother! Finally, you realized that! You’ve been acting like mom and dad for the past few days. I really miss the old you.” I closed the door in his face. I thought for a moment and opened it back up. He was still there.

“By the way, it’s not your business. Sorry.” I slammed the door in his face this time. I heard him huff and walk away.

I checked the time and almost gasped. Crap, it’s almost time for track practice. I quickly put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I ran down the stairs and Jake gave me an odd look like I had grown 3 heads.

I drove to the school, grabbed my bag, and sprinted to the track. I glanced at my watch. It was 4:01, so I wasn’t that late. It was just a minute.

“Good job at the game Andrea!” Coach Wilkinson complimented.

I beamed. “Thanks Coach!”

Coach was a very cute man. He’s in his early twenties. I don’t know how we got such a young coach and so cute! He has short black hair, brown eyes, and he’s got an ivory skin tone. He’s very muscular, like any other coach would be.

I gave him a high five, smiling ear to ear. My track team friends ran over and engulfed me in a huge hug and a good job.

“I couldn’t have done it without you guys.” I said.

They all smiled and I looked over at the bleachers, where Jason was sitting. I smiled at him. He is such a stalker!

“Who’s the lucky guy?” Lauren asked, following my eyes.

My smile grew wider. “Oh, just a guy.”

She nudged me playfully. “Yeah, right! You’ve never looked at a guy like that!”

“Ok!” I gave in. “He’s someone I really like.”

She studies me for a minute and gasped. “You did it with him!” She whispered.