Secret Assassins [16]

The perverted guard ----->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, I laid on the floor, squeezing my eyes shut. My sobs finally faded into silence. Not so much for Kristen. I heard her whimper every once in a while.

“Are you okay?” I whispered, resting my head on the floor.

Her only response was to start sobbing again. I wish I could tell her things would get better as I usually used to do. That’s not the answer anymore though. Things won’t get better.

I wonder what we would be doing now if we hadn’t had ran away. Would we be in the same situation as we are in now? Or would things be better?

“Kristen,” I began, taking a deep breath. “Where is Renee?”

Her sobs got louder and I heard her mumble a response. I cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

“What?” I asked.

She gathered herself quickly. “They somehow caught us again. We were almost… to the car.” I could tell she was struggling to not sob again. “We got here and Jeff took her to a room. After that, the guard took me here…”

“I hope she is okay.” I sighed. God, I’m stupid! Of course she’s not okay! She’s with that abusive douche bag.

“I’m still confused by him taking her with him. What makes her different from us anyway?”

“I honestly don’t know.” I sighed.

“You know,” She said. “She didn’t mean what she said in that van. She was just pissed and scared to death.”

I nodded, completely understanding. “Of course. That’s the least of my worries anyway. I’m just worried about all three of us right now.”

We fell into silence after that, not knowing what to really say. I thought hard about any kind of plan to escape. Since Kristen and Renee were here, I had to take care of them.

The only thing I could think of right now was to get these damn chains unlocked. Then a plan would be set in motion.

And the only way to get them unlocked… is to play along.

“Good morning darling.” I heard Tom greet in a seductive tone.

My eyes opened to see him unlocking my cell. With effort, I pasted a smile upon my face.

“Hey Tom.” I replied in the same tone.

He looked at me surprised. “So you’re finally talking to me?”

I shrugged. “Why not? I mean, like you said… I’m all yours, right?”

Excitement flickered in his eyes. “All mine. Want to prove it to me?”

And here’s the sick part. Pretending to actually enjoy him on top of me. It made my stomach turn, but I fought against it. I’ll do anything to keep my friends safe.

“Come on over hot shot.” I winked.

He didn’t hesitate a second. I saw Kristen staring at me in disbelief and tears in her eyes. I gave her a knowing look. Hopefully, she didn’t really think I wanted this. Because it’s far from my bucket list.

As soon as Tom started, Kristen looked away. She brought her knees to her chest, hugging them.

I faked every moan and grunt. When all I wanted to do was scream and punch the living lights out of him for touching me this way.