Secret Assassins [12]

Comment, vote, and become a fan. By the way, here is Andrea --------->> There's also another picture of her in chapter one. Hope you enjoy chapter twelve!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Baltimore!" Renee sang loudly through out the room.

"Shut the fuck up!" Kristen seethed.

I opened my eyes to see Kristen throw a pillow at Renee harshly. Renee looked back at Kristen as she cooked eggs.

"What was that for?!"

"For being a freaking morning person!" Kristen yelled back, putting another pillow over her head.

"Could you calm down." Renee asked.

"No!" Kristen hissed. "Now, be quiet. I have been in the same car with you for over 10 hours. Let me get some rest, okay?"

"Fine." Renee sighed.

I groaned and got up slowly. There was no way I was going back to sleep. Renee officially ruined my morning.

"We're not even in Baltimore..." I commented as I scratched my head tiredly. I shuffled over to the counter, facing the most happiest person in the world, despite what we were going through.

"The movie is great though, don't ya think?" She smiled widely.

"I never really watched it." I chuckled.

"Oh, it's fantastic!" She gushed with such an excited tone.

"No one wants to know about hairspray!" Kristen yelled, her head still buried underneath the pillow. "Who watches that anyway?"

"Me!" Renee screamed.

"Alright then!" I yelled over them to stop their arguing.

They both kept their mouths shut after that. I rolled my eyes at them, irritated so much at how they were acting.

"Who wants coffee?" Kristen asked, finally getting up from bed.

"We don't have coffee." Renee shot at her.

"Did you not see the coffee shop up the street?" Kristen spat.

"Okay, coffee is fine!" I exclaimed, going straight to the bathroom for a shower. "Please don't kill each other when I'm in the shower!"

As soon as the hot water hit my body, I was relaxed. I washed my body slowly, still half asleep. Lately, the stress is unbearable.

I quickly got ready to go. I could hear Kristen and Renee arguing here and there, but at least they weren't fully going at it.

One of the fears that I have is we might turn against each other. Those two are the only people in my life right now. I couldn't lose either of them.

"Ready?" I asked them as I stepped out.

They were both sitting on the couch, arms crossed, and grimaces on their faces. Renee was dressed in a casual t-shirt and sweat pants. I was so jealous of how she can pull off the sweat pants look.

Kristen had a blue hoodie on and blue jeans. It surprised me that she had no makeup on. Never in her years of high school, has she wore no makeup. I didn't see why she didn't though. She had natural beauty that I wished I had.

"Yes, lets roll!" Renee said.

We quietly made our way to the car. I was nervous to go out in public because of the gas station incident. It's most definitely got me paranoid.