Secret Assassins [6]

I watched him walk down my sidewalk and to his car. My smile was so big that it was actually starting to hurt my cheeks.

I walked into my house, flipping on the lights so I wouldn’t trip over the stairs, as I usually do. I made my way to my room in a daze. I swear, I could still feel his lips on mine.

“Oh my God!!!” I heard Renee and Kristen squeal as I closed the door to my room.

I gasped and flung myself to the wall. The thoughts of Jason went away and I stared at my friends in fear and shock.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?! How did you get here?! And did you want to give me a near death heart attack?!” I screamed.

Kristen rolled her eyes. “Please.” She walked over to me. “Look, I’m sorry that we scared you. It’s just that we saw you and Jason kissing.”

“Man was that HOT!” Renee gushed.

“Renee.” I glared at her. “Kristen!”

“What?” They asked innocently.

“Why were you two spying on me?” I demanded.

“Andrea, could you please calm down? We just wanted to see if he would kiss you or not. He defiantly out did our thoughts.” Kristen giggled.

I took deep breaths, trying to calm my pounding heart. “It’s alright. I understand you want to see me happy, but I need privacy.”

“Sorry.” They both said, looking at the ground frowning.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around them. “Thanks for helping me out tonight. He couldn’t keep his hands off me. The waiter couldn’t either.”

They laughed and I pulled away, giving them both smiles.

“I should be hating guys right now. But for some reason its different for him. He’s incredibly sweet, gentlemen like, and such a great kisser. Even though he can be very cocky and full himself at times, I like him. A lot.”

Kristen and Renee both screamed at the top of their lungs and engulfed me in another tight hug.

“What is going on in here?!” Dad ran into the room with a gun in his hand.

I jumped a little when Kristen screamed at him.

“Dad?! What are you doing?” I demanded, embarrassed.

Kristen stepped closer to me, her eyes bright with fear, but Renee looked at her with confusion.

“Sorry.” Dad put the gun in his pocket. “Sorry I overreacted like that. I came home and as me and your mother were walking in, we hear you girls screaming. So I ran up here, thinking it was an intruder…”

Kristen softened up a little bit, but still didn’t move from her frightened stance.

“Um. Okay.” I nodded, gulping.

“So why were all of you screaming?” He asked.

“We were just screaming because Andrea kissed her boyfriend!” Renee blurted, but realized what she said and gasped. “I mean Kristen!”

Kristen and I give her a glare while my dad glared at me.

“I want to meet this boy.” Dad stated.

“That wont be necessary-”

“Andrea, soon. Your mother and I want to meet him. Got it?”

I nodded, not meeting his eyes. He walked out of my room, closing the door quietly.