Secret Assassins [15]

• Dedicated to Jacob Heard

Andrea’s Point Of View

I woke up to the sound of a plate clattering on the floor. My eyes automatically opened to see the guard locking my cell and walking out of the dark room.

I eyed the food he had left for me, which had spilled out of the plate and onto the nasty floor. My stomach demanded it, but I know if I eat, I’ll puke it back up. Not just because the food was filthy, but the stench in the room was over bearing. The smell of decaying flesh and puke in the floor all around me swam through my nose and I nearly gagged.

Tears ran down my face as I just sat there, staring at nothing. The chains refused to let me move. Every time I kept trying to struggle out, they would make my wrist bleed.

What seemed like hours later, I heard distant footsteps walking down the stairs. I froze, wishing the floor would open up and bury me so I wouldn’t be here anymore. Especially with them…

“Well, good evening sweetheart.” Tom greeted, unlocking my cell door. He stepped in and locked it back. As soon as that was done, he came over to me. He put a hand on my cheek, stroking it softly. And then suddenly, he slapped me.

“Look at this filthy mess you put on my floor!” He roared.

“I-I-I didn’t meant t-t-to!” I tried to explain, but he punched me this time.

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear your excuses. You deserve to be punished sweetheart.” He went back to stroking my cheek again. “You attacked me for no reason and then you cheat on me with that poor excuse of a guy Jason.”

“That’s not what I did at all-”

He put a finger on my lips. “Ssh. Be quiet now. I’m going to let you make it up to me.” He said as he started to roll down the strap of the night gown his dad had put me in.

“Please Tom, don’t do this.” I begged him, more tears escaping. “When will you let me go?”

“What did I say about asking that?” He whispered in my ear, causing chills to run down my body. I wanted so badly to throw up.

I whimpered. “My family must be worried about me.”

“You don’t need them Andrea. You’ve got me now.”

Why can’t he grasp the fact that I no longer want him. That I finally fell in love with the most sweetest guy. Jason.

Jason…

Thinking about him caused more pain to overwhelm me. He was the only person that actually treated me like I wasn’t worthless. That I had a reason to be here.

I closed my eyes as Tom began to torture my body. I tried to not think about the past weeks or even past months that I’ve been here. Every day, Tom or Jeff would use my body like this to please themselves. After they were satisfied, they would beat the hell out of me for not doing something right.

Was all of this a trap? Running away and trying to start over to live a normal life? How did Tom and his dad even know where we were? It was definitely not a coincidence. Someone was watching us.

A thought that hadn’t even popped in my head caused my eyes to widen. Were Tom and Jeff working for my parents? Was this planned since I was brought into this sick world? It was all confusing because Jason and Jake worked for my parents and they hated Tom’s guts. Maybe they didn’t know that Tom was ordered by my parents to treat me like crap.

“Do you like this baby?” Tom moaned, pushing deeper into me. I bit harder on my lip to keep from screaming in pain. I can’t believe he actually thought he was pleasing me.