SAUL & TAIESA

how you doin @jetsettingmindless here is your IMAGINE I know you been waiting.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"look Tai I just don't like it when those niggas try to holla at you." your best friend/secret crush semi yelled at you. you were at the movies with a group of friends and you and him went to get popcorn. when the cute cashier started flirting with you. "but I don't get why it matters to you SAUL! why do you care. we aren't TOGETHER so what the actual fuck is good with yo ass bruh?" you asked irritated at him. " it's because--- never mind just get the popcorn from that nigga an let's go." he starts to walk away but you pull him by his arm so he looks you face to face. " TELL. ME. SAUL." you said sternly.

"look Tai Tai I'm-- GCO"

"jealous aren't you" you smiled sheepishly

"nahh it's not even---"

"shut up nigga don't lie you like me that's why you mad ain't it?" you teased him and poked his chest as you back him up against a wall.

"and so what if I do?" he asked curiously

"Oh I don't mind if that's what you thinking. cuz I actually like you back" you blushed and looked down at your feet.

with that he gently lifted your chin and pressed his lips onto yours and kissed you slowly. curressing your bottom and top lips one by one. while placing his hands on your hips and you place your arms around his neck. then he pulled away slowly while looking into your eyes.

"we should do that more often......... you know as a couple..." he trailed. with his lips still on yours as you smirked.

" I'd love that. you mines now come on they probably wondering where we are. let's go SAUL." you interlocked your fingers with his.

"aight bae" he smiled at you and you smiled back

"ooooooo bae I like the sound of that." he then wrapped his arm around you and y'all left.......the end