Chapter 8

Selena's POV;

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My alarm clock rang, I slapped my hand on it and slowly got up. It was Wednesday morning and I was not looking forward for school.

I checked my phone and I had one new message from Melanie.

I'm seeing Matt today hehehe, you'll see your lover Oli, too ;) -Melanie x

I smirked and quickly typed back.

He's not my lover! We're just sorta I guess friends. Just friends. - Selena x

I went to my dresser and got out a pair of gray jeans with a black Iron Maiden t-shirt. My phone beeped again,

Whatever you sayyy. -Melanie x

I just rolled my eyes and went to turn on my straightener. I started applying top eyeliner and mascara. My makeup looked pretty good today. I straightened my hair, grabbed my bag, and left the house yelling, "Bye mom!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got to school and sat in my seat in math class. I saw Melanie quickly walk in to talk to me. Most likely about Matt and the whole double date thing on Friday.

"I'm so excited and nervous! It's in two days, and it's at Oliver's house." She said, winking at me. She  had it in her head that Oliver and I were automatically lovers since her party. I just rolled my eyes. 

"I kinda am, since we're going to Oliver's house. But I highly doubt anything will happen between us." I said.

"That's what you think." Melanie said, smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hour two and three passed by quickly. Melanie walked me to class for fourth period to see Matt, of course.

She saw Matt and hugged him tight as he smiled and hugged her back. They were already acting like a couple.

I then saw Oli, where he just awkwardly smiled at me and I gave one back. Me and Oli looked at each other for a few seconds, soon snapped out of it by Melanie hugging me goodbye as she ran off to class. I just giggled and sat down. Well this is awkward. 

Oliver's POV;

I saw Selena and Melanie. I saw Melanie run up to Matt all happy. I looked at Selena, giving her a smile to ease out the awkwardness.

We looked at each other for a few seconds, soon snapped out of it by Melanie running to hug Selena goodbye, running to class.

"She must really like you, mate. Did you see how happy she was just to see you?" I told Matt. "I know man, she's the best. Let's hope Friday goes well."

I looked over at Selena as she quietly wrote. It was really awkward, then I remembered when I told her forget what happened at the party. That's why she was so quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selena's POV;

After Wednesday, Thursday and half of Friday passed by quickly. I remind you, it's still really awkward for Oliver and I since the party.

Melanie came over my house after school to get ready together. Me and Melanie just sat on my bed discussing about random stuff.

"Tonight's gonna be very interesting.." Melanie said, smirking. "You don't say? It's still extremely awkward for me since your party!"

"Whatever, you'll have fun. Lets get ready, we gotta be there at 5:00."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we were done getting ready, Melanie dressed extra fancy. Of course for Matt. She had on a white t-shirt with a varsity jacket on and nice bleached jeans on with some black high top converse. Her hair had mermaid curls on the bottom. 

I wore a Batman sweater on and some black leggings with combat boots and my hair was the same as Melanie's.

We got into the cab we called and got driven there. Melanie's phone beeped and the contact said, Matty. 

"What does it say?" I asked Melanie as she smiled at her screen.

See you soon (: -Matt x

I smiled at it and said, "Well this'll be fun." We came to a short stop in front of a bricked house. We payed the cab driver and got out. We heard pounding music coming from the inside. 

Melanie and I both banged on the white front door to get their attention. The music was lowered and we heard muffles inside.

"Hey! You guys came!" Oliver said hugging us both. We stepped inside and walked up to his room. It smelled of weed and cologne. Well this'll be fun.
------------------------
A/N; Leavin' y'all on a cliffhanger (; don't hate me hehe. I wonder what will happen :3 hope you enjoyed chapter 8! :D By the way, sorry this is such a short chapter :(.