Chapter 28

*edited*
Harry's POV:
I woke up with a pounding headache and groaned, Hangovers! I got out of bed and I since I was already fully naked I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and turmed the water temperature up.

After my relaxing shower I got changed and went downstairs to get a banana. I made my way back up the stairs and saw the small light on my phone flashing. I walked over to it and I turned it on and the notification said

At 9:30pm:
Missed call from Greater Manchester Hospital.

And I immediately unlocked my phone to call them back. I hope something bad hasn't happened to her. I dialled the number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri...

Receptionist: "Hello?"

Me: "Hi. Last night I got a missed call from you and I think it is about my friend".

Receptionist: "is this Harry Styles?"

Me: "yep"

Receptionist: "I will put the doctor on. I'm going to put you on hold"

Me: "ok"

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

I got up from the bed and slipped my shoes on before running down the stairs, grabbing my car keys and running to the car. I began to drive as fast as I could on the road just to get to the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital I locked my car and ran to the entrance. I walked as fast as I could to the reception and I looked at the receptionist "hi it's Harry the one you were speaking on the phone to. I'm here to see Bella" I smiled "go right through" the old lady smiled before I walked as quick as I could to Bella's room.

Once I got there I swung the door open and looked toward where the bed was but there was no Bella. I looked around the room and I saw Bella's nurse and she looked up to me "oh hi Harry. Are you looking for Bella?" She asked standing up "yeah" I smiled "she's in the canteen" she smiled "thanks" I said.

I walked to the canteen and I then I walked in. I looked around the large canteen until I saw her beautiful face. She was eating slowly whilst her cup of coffee sat in front of her. I bagan to walk over to her.