Chapter 11

*edited*
Bella's POV:
"Back again?" The woman at the counter asked again "yeah it's for my house mate" I said "Ah ok. What do you want?" She asked "please can I have a Large Pumpkin Spice Latte please?" "Of course. What name?" She asked "Harry Styles" I said "ok that'll be £2.50 please" she said and I handed her the money. She soon handed me my drink and I walked out of the store with mine and Harry's drinks.

I decided to go to Millie's Cookie and buy Harry a cake. I walked in to the store and up to the counter "Hello and welcome to Millie's Cookies, How can I help you?" The man asked "Hi please can I have a Large Cookie Cake with the message written 'I'm sorry' on it?" I asked "Sure. That will be £11.50 (I use £ and not $ because I'm British not American) please" the man said. It was expensive but worth it. I handed the man the money and I got the cake and it looked like this.

 I handed the man the money and I got the cake and it looked like this

I was off.
____________________________________

When I got home I was in a great mood. I had my two Lattes in a cup holder and the cake in a Millie's Cookies box. I saw no sign of Harry and I took it he was upstairs. I put all the things on the table and I lit small red candles around the kitchen. I opened the box which had the cake in and I took a step back and looked at the kitchen table. It looks beautiful. I just needed to write a note now. I grabbed a piece of paper and I grabbed my pen and began writing.

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry for being such a jealous grumpy bum and I hope you forgive me with this cake. (:

Love the one and only...

BELLA x

I finished the letter and set it down next to the box which had the cake in.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and shouted "Harry!" and I got no reply "Harryyy!" I shouted again but a bit louder and I got no response. I decided to give him a few minutes. I walked into the living room and found my water speakers in the living room and I put on my Bluetooth before putting my tunes on.