Chapter 19

*edited*
Bella's POV:
"Right I booked a table at a restaurant and you and my other two friends are coming" Tilly said "cool what are they called?" I asked with a smile "Aleksandra and Molly" She said "cool" I said.
____________________________________

"You ready?" Tilly asked as I came down the stairs with my heals on "yeah but these heals hurt my feet, Can I change into my trainers?" I asked "Yes but hurry!" Tilly said making me run up the stairs and grabbing my black hauraches. I ran back down the stairs and grabbed my bag before walking out with Tilly.

We soon arived at the Spanish Restaurant and we walked in. It was very fancy "Tilly!" a girl shouted at a table and Tilly made her way to the table where the two girls were sat and I followed behind her "hola!" A beautiful girl with blonde hair said to Tilly "Hola Aleksandra" Tilly said and the girl who I assume is Aleksandra looked up at me and said "Hola quien eres?" And I looked at her confused "she speaks English" Tilly said to her friend "ah right well let me say that again. Hello, Who are you?" She said smiling "Hi! My name is Bella and it's nice to meet you Aleksandra!" I smiled whilst giving her a hug.
____________________________________

"Where is Molly?!" Tilly groaned as we waited 10 minutes for another of her friends "I don't know" Aleksandra said "oh Bella by the way my friend Molly she has a eating disorder" Tilly frowns and I looked up at Tilly and said "oh".

Eventually the girl who I suppose was Molly came "Hola. Siento llegar tarde!" The beautiful girl said in Spanish "it's ok. My friend here Bella has come from England and she obviously speaks English" Tilly said "Oh it's so nice to meet you!" The girl said hugging me tight "my name is Molly by the way!" She said with a beautiful smile "Ok" I said shyly.
____________________________________

"Molly your gonna have to eat something!" Aleksandra said as she denied to eat "how about me and you share something to eat. I'm not very hungry" I said to Molly "sure" she said with a smile.
____________________________________

Whilst I was eating my phone buzzed in my pocket and I looked up to the girls "is it ok if I take that?" I asked "of course" they said "thanks" I said before taking my phone out of my pocket. I opened up the message and it said:

From Harry❄:
Me and Chloe are gonna get married and I want you to come x

And then my heart froze and I couldn't eat.