Chapter 13

*edited*
Bella's POV:
I woke up and the morning sun was peaking through the crack of my curtains. I covered my eyes as I stretched and got out of bed to close the curtains properly.

I decided I wanted to get up and I began to tidy my room. Once I was done tidying my room I opened the door and began walking down the stairs. As I was walking a lovely smell of bacon hit my nostrils.

Once I got down the stairs I walked into the kitchen and I saw Harry at the stove frying bacon. I walked towards the table where the cake still sat with a slice cut from it. I pulled a chair out and that made Harry turn around "Hi" he said and I waved.

Harry soon placed a plate in front of me "is this for me?" I asked "Yeah, who else would it he for?" He chucked "Chloe" I said "oh her, she left when she got jealous" He laughed "why did she get jealous?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow "you fell asleep at the table and I carried you upstairs with you over my shoulder" he shrugged "oh" I said before digging into my food.
____________________________________

"Thanks for my food" I said "It's fine" Harry smiled. I got up and began to walk "Bella come here" Harry said and I turned around and walked to him. Once I was in front of him he fling his arms around me and held me tight. Once he pulled away I had a confused look "what was that for?" I asked "I'm really sorry Bella. I promise not to hurt you again" He said with a pout "I forgive you" I said smiling and hugging him hard.

Whilst I was hugging Harry I herd the front door open and slam shut. I herd footsteps running towards the kitchen and the door slammed open. Me and Harry pulled away instantly and looked up and we looked towards the door and we saw Chloe at the door panting.

"What are you doing here?" Harry said "I'm pregnant Harry...to your baby" She said and my heart dropped.