Chapter 5

*edited*
Bella's POV:
I was looking forward to being home and spending time with Harry. As soon as Harry opened the door my face dropped. Chloe had run up to Harry and put her arms around him and said "you're home!" Well I just out my head down, walked past them and went up the stairs to my room. Once I got in my room I locked the door and I threw myself on the bed making the headboard hit against the wall and I sighed.

I lay at the end of my bed for a solid 5 minutes before crawling to the top of my pillow and cuddling it into my chest. I don't know why I have feelings towards my best friend, to him I'm only a friend and we will be nothing else...but I want more. I rubbed at my head as it was pounding so hard.

*Knock Knock* "Bella open up" I herd Harry's voice say, I didn't want to open up the door so I began to make snoring sounds "Bella I know your not asleep just please open up" Harry pleaded, I huffed before getting out of bed. I walked towards the door, unlocked it and then threw myself back on the bed, just as I did that the door opened. I didn't dare to look toward the door so I just stared outside the window as I was lay on my side.

I felt the bed dip down and I knew it was Harry but I continued to stare out of the window. I felt Harry crawl to the top of the bed where I was lay and when he reached me he spun me around and looked me in the eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist "what's wrong?" He asked with a pouty lip, My lip started to tremble and I let a small tear slip down my cheek "hey don't cry" Harry said wiping away the tear.

Harry's POV:
I couldn't stand to see Bella cry so I brought her lips up to meet mine. As soon as my lips met hers she immediately kissed back. I know she likes me but she's too scared to tell me and I know she feels sad about me and Chloe so I decided to kiss her to make her feel better. No I don't have any feelings for her, I only like her a friend, This is just to cheer her up.

Bella's POV:
Harry broke away the kiss and I felt really happy. The sparks were still shooting through my body. I rubbed at my head because I still have a pounding headache "I've wanted to do that for ages" Harry smiles at me and I smile back before rubbing my head again "hey are you ok?" Harry asked "yeah my head just hurts" I said scrunching my eyes together "get some sleep love, you might feel a bit better when you wake up" Harry said as he got off of the bed and tucked me in until I was nice and comfy. Harry leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead before saying "sleep well" and then leaving.