Chapter 25

*edited*
*5 months later*
Harry's POV:
Unfortunately Bella is still in a coma and I have visited her every single day. At the moment I was sat in front of Bella's bed watching her as she had her eyes closed.

I was sat at the hospital with Bella for at least two hours before leaving. I walked through the car park and I rubbed at my arms since it was chilly.

Once I got home I opened the door and threw my car keys in the fruit bowl "I'm home!" I shout across the hallway. I walked into to the living room and I saw Chloe on the couch "hi" I said and she didn't reply "hello" I said waving my hand in front of her face but she ignored me "why are you ignoring me?" I asked "Why have I been ignoring you. Why the duck have you been leaving me and your child to see fuck tard Bella!" She shouted and looked into my eyes angrily "because she was my damn best friend! Why the fuck would I just leave her when she's in a coma. She's been here for me when you wasn't!" I shouted angrily "you know what Harry!" She said "What!" I shout "I want a divorce!" She shouts "Fine" I said not meaning what I just said but with that I stomped out of the living room and went upstairs upstairs to pack her things. No way was she living with me.

I brought all the bags that had Chloe's stuff in it down the stairs. I went into the living room where she was sat sulking like a child. I placed all the bags in front of her and she looked down then looked me in the eyes "why are my clothes here?" She asked with a cocked eyebrow "your not saying here" I stated "I can because it's our house" she said smirking "babe it's not your house, it's not even my house because neither of us pay rent here, it's Bella's house" I smirked and she looked up at me in defeat "fine but Toby is coming with me and he's never staying with your and he's never gonna see you again" She said "you know what I don't care. He doesn't even like me anyways!" I growled.
____________________________________

The front door slammed shut and Chloe and Toby walked out of my life. I sighed when I realized what I had done. I had lost my family and Bella might never wake up.

 I had lost my family and Bella might never wake up

Who freaked when they saw Louis post this?

I DID!