Chapter 26

*edited*
*5 months later*
Harry's POV:
Bella still isn't up. I haven't eaten, slept or drank much, in fact I haven't really done anything for the past 5 months. My family's gone and I feel depressed. When my friends ask me to come out clubbing or whatever I always decline it.

At this moment I was sat next to Bella on her bed. There was a mirror on the other side of the bed and I looked into it. All I see is a worthless pile of shit! Bags under eyes, a lot of stubble under my chin, my eyes where a different shade of green and my eyes were closing. I sighed because I looked like a mess.

I turned back to Bella and looked at her. She was on a drip which was to feed and hydrate her body with water and liquid food. I sighed and thought through my rubbish life and I looked at Bella's closed eyes and a small tear came down my cheek.

I sat forwards and hugged Bella from her side as I began to cry hard. She didn't move at all...just had her eye's closed as she was in a deep sleep. 'Why is my life such a fuck up?' I ask myself inside my head. I closed my eyes and put my head on Bella's chest were I herd her heartbeat, I was lucky she was still alive.
____________________________________

"Mate you have to do something. You can't just sit here!" My friend Louis said "I don't want to do anything. My life is a fuck up!" I shout and put my face in my hands "please man. I don't like to see you like this!" He said "Fine I'll come clubbing with you!" I said and he cheered and I went upstairs to get changed.
____________________________________

"Night mate" Louis slurred walking away. I was absolutely pissed and I went stumbling into the house. I made my way up to the stairs and stripped from all my clothes and got in bed before charging my phone. The small light at the top of my phone was flashing and I turned it on and it said

At 9:30
Missed call from Greater Manchester Hospital.

But ignored it and went to sleep.
____________________________________

Ohhhhhhhhh what's happened at the hospital😏.