Chapter 29

*edited*
Harry's POV:
I began walking over to Bella. I was stood in front of Bella's table whilst she ate and she looked up. Her eyes locked with mine and she swallowed her food and I smiled "Bella" I said looking up to her "hm?" She said "I've missed you" I said picking her up and hugging her hard "I missed you to" she said before hugging back.

Bella's POV:
I missed him so much it's unbelievable. No matter how upset or angry I am with him, I missed him. As I was hugging him hard I looked at his large hand and his fingers had no ring on it "erm Harry where is your ring?" I asked "erm I sorta got a divorce with her" he rubbed his neck "why!?" I asked shocked "because she was jealous that I visited you everyday and didn't spend as much time with her or Toby" he sighed "oh Harry. You didn't have to do that over me" I said hugging him hard.

I carried on hugging him and he started to cry into my shoulder "hey, hey don't cry!" I said patting his back "my life is a fuck up, I'm a fuck up!" he cried "no your not. You were here for me when no one else was" I said patting his back as I hugged him "I lost my family and I was scared I was gonna loose you" he sobbed "hey but I'm here now. I'm safe in your arms" I said "please come back home with me" he said "but what about Tilly?" I frowned "she went back to Spain because her family were having some problems" He said wiping his tears "oh" I said.
____________________________________

I was currently back in my old bedroom back at my real home because I had been released from the hospital "get some sleep" Harry smiled stroking my hair "ok" I smiled "hey Bella" Harry said "yes?" I replied and he crashed his lips into mine and I immediately kissed back. Once he pulled away he smiled "I love you" he said truthfully and I said "I love you too" smiling so hard knowing that I now have him.