Chapter 12

*edited*
Bella's POV:
After 10 minutes I decided to shout Harry again "Harry!" I shout and there was no reply again. I groaned Nd walked up the stairs quietly. I walked to Harry's bedroom door and I herd strange noises. I lightly knocked on the door "Harry are you ok?" I asked putting my ear to the door "y-yeah" Harry said "Harry you don't sound ok. I'm coming in" I said, Whilst I opened to door Harry said "NO!" And when I looked on his bed I saw him and Chloe naked with Harry inside of her. I spun on my heals and walked strait to me room.

Harry's POV:
I can't believe she just caught me banging Chloe again. I feel really guilty about it. I pulled out of Chloe and immediately got in the shower.

Once my shower was done I got changed and so went down Stairs. I saw Bella sat in the kitchen and she had fell asleep at the table. I walked forwards and began to stroke her beautiful soft, black hair.

She look peaceful, she deep in her dreams, her eyes were closed tight, her hands were under her chin and she was very peaceful. I looked up near her head and saw her drink from Starbucks that said the name 'Bella' On the drink. I looked around the kitchen table to see a big box. I walked over to it and spotted a big Cookie Cake from Millie's Cookies and a note next to it.

I picked up the note and it said...

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry for being such a jealous grumpy bum and I hope you forgive me with this cake. (:

Love the one and only...

BELLA x

My heart began to ache. I felt really guilty, I mean she did this for me and I ripped her loving heart out. I looked at Bella and walked over to her. I bent down a bit and kissed her soft cheek. I then stood up and put my arms around Bella's waist before picking her up and taking her to her bed.

Once I got up the stairs Chloe was there watching me carry Bella up "why is she over your shoulders!?" She scoffs "I'm taking her to bed, got a problem with that?" I asked "yeah I do" She said "fuck off you jealous prick" I said and she scoffed before grabbing her bag and walking strait out the house.