Chapter 15

*edited*
Harry's POV:
I woke up 7:00 in the morning exact and everyone was still asleep but not Bella of course she's always up at 6:00. I walk down the stairs hoping to see Bella making breakfast as usual but no she wasn't there. I look all around the downstairs and she wasn't there. I went into the bathroom upstairs and she wasn't there and finally I went into her room and she wasn't there...infact, nothing was there. All her clothing had gone and her pictures were gone. All that was left was the wardrobe, shelves, bed and a cracked picture of me and her as best friends. I started to panic as I ran downstairs and I went into the living room.

All I saw was the laptop flashing signalling that it was on. I opened the laptop up and saw two tabs open on Google. I clicked on the first one and it said...SHE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN MADRID! I opened the second tab and it had plane tickets...which she bought!

I slammed the laptop lid shut and got up quick. I got changed upstairs as quick as I could and I then left the house and went to the airport.

I drove as fast as I could on the motorway to get to the airport. Once I got to the airport I parked my car as quick as I could and I ran inside the airport. I ran to the seating area and then my eyes trailed through the crowd and I couldn't find Bella.

"Flight 103, Madrid please report to the plane in less than 10 minutes, thank you" the woman said through the speakers. I ran towards where the plane was which took about 7 minutes. Once I was so close to getting to the plane I saw Bella's body walking up the fight of stairs.

I ran as quick as I could and tried to get into the plane but I was stopped "sir please can I have your plane ticket and passport?" The flight attendant asked "Ma'am please my best friend is in there and I need to see her" I begged "sorry sir but I need a ticket and a passport" she said and I tugged at the ends of my hair and began to walk out of her life giving up, I started to cry and I haven't cried in years because she's always been here for me.
____________________________________
Bella's POV:
I took my seat in the plane and I sat next to the window and I waited. When the plane started to move I looked towards the airport and I saw...Harry! And he was crying. He was looking up at my window and he looked at me with sad eye's and he had his hands against the glass of the large window and he waved whilst wiping his tears away from his face.

I began to cry at the sight. The plane eventually lifted off of the ground and I waved at Harry one last time before going high in the sky. I stared into his eyes until we were high in the sky and I couldn't see him anymore. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I put my head against the window. I hate him but I love him. I hate the fact I want him but all he needs is Chloe and I can't be like her and he never gave a damn about me when Chloe came back into his life. I cried harder but silently until I Eventually fell asleep.