Chapter 21

*edited*
Bella's POV:
"You may kiss the bride" the priest said and then I couldn't bear to look and I turned away and my breathing turned heavy "hey calm down" Tilly said stroking my hair as I was about to cry but as she stroked my hair it seemed to calm me down.

Chloe walked down the Isle but Harry made his way over to me "Hey!" he said cheerfully and I just waved with a strait face "are you ok?" Harry asked with a frown "hm" I hummed which means a yes but I wasn't really "no really tell me Bella what's up" he said "nothing" I said bluntly "tell me!" Harry raises his voice above me which scared me but I looked up at him with an angry face "can't you see that I love you. If it weren't for you I'd still be at home living a happy life!" I raised my voice slightly and stood up whilst grabbing Tilly and pulling her away "wait Bella who is this!?" Harry questions behind me "it's my new best friend Harry. She has a boyfriend but she still has time for me. Nothing like you'd do" I said sternly.
_____________________________________

It was currently the after party and I honestly wouldn't eat nothing. "Bella please eat!" Tilly pleaded but I denied it. I began to drink a lot of alcohol and I still wouldn't eat.

Tilly's POV:
"She won't eat and she keeps on drinking!" I explain to Harry "why won't she eat?" Harry asked "because she's sad about you and Chloe" I said bluntly.

Harry's POV:
"I need to get her to eat" I said before grabbing a plate and putting a few snacks on it.

I walked over to Bella and placed a plate in front of her and she looked up at me with drunk eyes "I don't want this" she slurred "well you need to eat" I said sternly "no" she said crossing her arms "I said eat!" I raised my voice and Bella just threw the food on the floor giving up arguing. I couldn't put up with it so I left to go dance with Chloe.
____________________________________